"Westwood One Live" Promo CDs

Walkers Crisp

Nobody's Nothing
Hi,

I've heard so much about those promos, that is mainly for how much $$$ they are sold - but I have no idea what they really are :confused:. I couldnt find any info on Passions either (maybe I haven't looked thoroughly enough). Could anyone please enlighten me regarding the following:

What makes them so desirable?

Which are the ones to look out for (esp. for a Moz/Smiths collector)?

There are currently a number them listed on ebay from a Hawaiian seller (look here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-VAULT-97-...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) - these are compliations of live tracks of different bands including some Smiths & Moz songs - are they worth watching/buying? What would be a reasonable price for them?

Thanks so much for your reply.

Love
-crsp-

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've heard so much about those promos, that is mainly for how much $$$ they are sold - but I have no idea what they really are :confused:.

Those are not promos, they are cds produced in very limited numbers for radio broadcast. You know when you hear a concert on the radio? Well those are the cds the DJs are playing. They usually come with cue sheets for commercials.

I'll eventually find somewhere on the site to list them. Oh, and time to do it... When I'm done revamping the gigs section and putting up new sections in the coming weeks...

Stephane

Back
Top Bottom