What album are you listening to right now?

220px-U2_War_album_cover.jpg

Started playing this again after many years. It is a truly excellent album and highlights what a great Irish rock band they were. it's a shame that soon afterwards they thought they were American and started releasing wank

it's impossible for me to relate to this sort of music... minimal reaction to a thick carpet of (solely computer-generated?) electronic noises. something's missing.

sounds as interesting as a face and body lift looks like.
--------------------------------------------------------
ffs, could you pls stop trying to imitate your daddy and vary your voice a bit? thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------

fine:

some songs are still very fresh, others sound worn with over-use.

it's impossible for me to relate to this sort of music... minimal reaction to a thick carpet of (solely computer-generated?) electronic noises. something's missing.

LCD's All My Friends is a great song (or at least a great collection of bips and boops and looping piano).

LCD's All My Friends is a great song (or at least a great collection of bips and boops and looping piano).
It was shown in the documentary about the madison square garden concert too.
The song has a drive, but the individual "instruments" are not really interacting, esp. The piano. It sounds awkwardly out of place.
I personally prefer the neu! Song hallogallo to this one. They were actually composing and had a musical vision of the overall song leading them forward. and they were clever enough not to spoil the result with some imperfect singing.

Back
Top Bottom