What am I doing wrong?

Heh, I don't really have much hope, if I'm single now I probably will still be single in the future :straightface:

I’ll never be anybody’s lover now
Things I’ve heard and I’ve seen
And I’ve felt and I’ve been
Tell me I’ll never be anybody’s lover now
It begins in the heart
And it hurts when it’s true
It only hurts because it’s true

C'mon, how could I not quote that :o

tumblr_kynnumP5Bl1qzdi59o1_400.jpg

(trying to lightern up this thread...i hope you don't mind?:blushing:)

Well if your luck is anything like mine, falling for someone will just lead to you getting hurt and trust me it's not worth it.

It is worth it because the alternative is nothingness,a whole life of it.Love always comes with pain.And when the pain's over you're glad you have the memories.

Hellie is feeling wise today.:rolleyes:

tumblr_kynnumP5Bl1qzdi59o1_400.jpg

(trying to lightern up this thread...i hope you don't mind?:blushing:)

Hehe I don't mind at all:p Archiiie comics:thumb:

It is worth it because the alternative is nothingness,a whole life of it.Love always comes with pain.And when the pain's over you're glad you have the memories.

Hellie is feeling wise today.

I always wonder that, people always say it's better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all, and a part of me kind of agrees with that, I started this thread because I was in one of those lonely moods, it usually passes but eh, can't help but want to know what love/relationships are like!

If it ever happens to me I most likely would hate it, at least that's what I always think will happen, I can't truthfully imagine myself having to constantly worry/think of another person, or have to take into account that other person all the time. eesh, I don't know. I'm such a contradiction:straightface:

move on, it is better to be alone then treated badly :straightface:
unless, of course, I am the one treating one below the minimum acceptable level :p

what makes you think i'm with the one i'm loving? :confused:
Afraid, it's loving from afar... the unacknowledged, unstated, unrequited romantic kind that rips out your heart and squeezes every ounce of juice from it... leaving a withering soulless wreck behind..:tears:

But yeh, you're right - the one i'm actually with treats me mean to keep me keen (when i say keen, i mean feeling lousy - but i've gotten used to that over the decades:straightface:).

Afraid, it's loving from afar... the unacknowledged, unstated, unrequited romantic kind that rips out your heart and squeezes every ounce of juice from it... leaving a withering soulless wreck behind..:tears:

But yeh, you're right - the one i'm actually with treats me mean to keep me keen (when i say keen, i mean feeling lousy - but i've gotten used to that over the decades:straightface:).

oh, it read to me like you were in a bad relationship, sorry
ive been drinking, have a movie date in a few hours and am also in chat :squiffy:

And when the pain's over you're glad you have the memories.

Well I'm not.

I always wonder that, people always say it's better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all, and a part of me kind of agrees with that,
:

I don't agree with this, I always thought that saying was true but now that's it's happened to me I think it's worse. It's silly to state something like that when everyone is different. We all think differently so to some, or more likely the majority it may seem better to have loved and lost but to others it's not.

What about us poor folk who are loving desperately and it just isn't reciprocated or even acknowledged.... now that really sucks. (licks wounds):tears:

Agreed, it is awful when you develop strong feelings for someone and they don't feel the same way because you don't get a chance of being (happy) with them.

Couldn't agree more.

Okay thought I'd get some opinions or thoughts from fellow Solo-ers. Okay so what am I doing wrong? I've never had a boyfriend or anything close to that, and I've really never been approached by anyone ever. I look at other people my age and they seem to have no problems with this at all. I really don't understand why. I honestly don't think I'll ever be in a relationship, and I'm more than okay with that, but sometimes I just wish I knew what it was like.
Dont look for love.Love always comes unexpected.

Back
Top Bottom