what are you eating right now

I just ate half of a Titan Tower. Its porkroll, egg, cheese, bacon, sausage, hashbrown, ketchup, salt & pepper on a Kaiser roll.

I come from a town with the greatest breakfast sammich ever^^ and go to a school that has what has been voted the best sandwich in the country.

I need help.

Houmos sandwiches, Tayto Cheese and Onion crisps and a Muller Corner Crunch thing. Basically what I could knock together in two minutes. If you want to know how lazy I'm being, I decided not to make beans and toast or a cup of tea because it would take too long.

Minstrels.

I know you mean the Galaxy things, which are absolutely delish and I envy you, but I looked at that and thought of the medieval (sp?) musicians. With the lutes or...whatever. Harps? Fiddles? f*** knows.

Galaxy Minstrels and Mars Planets.

Granola. Not doing it for me. I want garlic bread, with butter and garlic on. yeah.

Actually I recently discovered a simple but wonderful treat:

Get a nice peice of thick and fresh bread. A whole wheat artisan bread works well. Put that in the toatser oven with some cream cheese, and nice slice of thick tomato, a touch of olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh parm cheese, and if you like it fancy like I do, fresh chopped garlic and basil. It is freaking amazing.

Just finished this. It was better than I expected...

0909-kashi-mayan.jpg

Actually I recently discovered a simple but wonderful treat:

Get a nice peice of thick and fresh bread. A whole wheat artisan bread works well. Put that in the toatser oven with some cream cheese, and nice slice of thick tomato, a touch of olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh parm cheese, and if you like it fancy like I do, fresh chopped garlic and basil. It is freaking amazing.

I'm salivating now.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom