what are you eating right now

A plate of sweet potato fries with Cholula hot sauce.

Sounds nice Kenmare!
But what is Cholula hot sause?
And how hot was it? Did you get tears in your eyes?
Own recipe?
Did you like it?
Cheers

Veggie tacos at The Sunset Marquis as close to Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy's table as I can get for their late lunches. I hope I get a selfie this time, but I don't think they are gonna show today because of all the famous Uncle Steve vegan chili and root beer they had yesterday for the football world championship game called the Superbowl. I reckon the Morrissey Superbowl parties are always top mental and all of Malibu is there. John Lydon's Pistol Poppers and Dave Evans Whales Guacamole was awesome!

Sounds nice Kenmare!
But what is Cholula hot sause?
And how hot was it? Did you get tears in your eyes?
Own recipe?
Did you like it?
Cheers

Hello! I wish it were my recipe!
No, it's store bought....you can get it on Amazon and, if you look, much more cheaply in some dollar stores in my area ( Boston, Mass...I'm such a big spender)...and the reason I like it is cos it's not very hot at all....you can actually "taste" the flavors in it. A lot of the hot sauces out there have me reaching for a piece of cornbread or a glass of juice to disperse the heat, and all my tongue registers is "HEAT," not flavor. I know, kind of lame of me. It's about as hot as I go in hot sauces....I'm a heat lightweight. To me, it's a notch less hot than Tabasco and a couple of notches milder than Sriracha (hangs head and slinks away in hot sauce shame)

3 at night we made artichoke for the first time and did not choke. A very healthy relationship.

A very nice and light Japanese soup with leeks, celery, potatoes, shiitake and miso.
Mi-so-good.

I just had a protein shake. Felt hungry at this hour and I need to have something light.
Goof for you. I just gobbled up another piece of birthday cake. I bought this really expensive chocolate cake from German bakery for my son's 15th birthday. I wanted a good quality cake, not the cheap one with icing full of trans-fats etc. So now, I feel obligated to eat it to the last crumb. I should have just bought the cheap one and throw the leftovers into the garbage bin. It is so rich that you only need a very thin slice to feel full. I think I will give a piece to my 94 year old neighbour tomorrow. I know he will welcome it.

and i was just about to write about the little yellow mango i was eating. my, they are tasty. such a nuisance to cut up though, locked as they are between an incorrigible skin and an impractically shaped pit.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom