What are you watching on tv?

Next project for TAT, the Camel Trophy!

Right Chuck, the german?

Always on in the early morning here in Sweden.

0515-jackson-galaxy-mkfh-logo-tmz-animal-plant-2.jpg

Dr. Phil - Carina is haunted by the gruesome murders of her two eldest sons and four other people on a camping trip three years ago...

Missed putting this up the other day. I watched Game of Thrones season opener. I think it’s S8: E1, without verifying. And so the end begins. Here’s a quick synopsis if anyone is late jumping on the bandwagon.

Dr. Phil - Molly obsesses over her appearance so much it has prevented her from leaving her home...

Dr. Oz - A young, single mother is believed to be the culprit behind a case of fatal attraction, but after she disappears, the plot...

48 Hours - Casey Kasem's wife, Jean Kasem, reveals her version of her husband's final days and discusses a heated family feud involving Kasem's estate and final...

GoT, or was, liked lots, specially the ending, one of my fave characters, though he's a complicated fellow with many crimes in his past, he's having a moment of happiness it appears and then he sees one he did great harm to and that smile disappears...

48 Hours - A teenager who expressed how good killing an elderly couple made him feel may be released from prison at 25 years old due to a controversial new California law.

Not Going Out new series started Monday. I thought it was good but not quite up to the usual standard. Got a bit tired/boring in the middle, and too many of the jokes didn't hit the mark. A single setting episode can work but you need to find a way to really advance the plot anyway, and they didn't in this one. Felt claustrophobic and samey. But still funny in parts.

Dr. Phil - 40 something year old man lives with his mother
That's so sad but I believe many women do all they can to stop their child from moving on cause we are meant to rebel against our parents and leave them. Also, friendship with the mother can stop some from leaving the parents home and growing up and getting a real life.

But a mother is always a mother.

That's so sad but I believe many women do all they can to stop their child from moving on cause we are meant to rebel against our parents and leave them. Also, friendship with the mother can stop some from leaving the parents home and growing up and getting a real life.

But a mother is always a mother.
Some mothers are.

Tags
television
Back
Top Bottom