What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Coffee in the morning is indispensible, especially with low blood pressure. Gives you the necessary kick in the arse to get started.
Coconut oil has many saturated fatty acids (the bad fatty acids, according to some peeps) so I try to keep the intake low, even though it provides you with a long-lasting feeling of having had enough. And forgetting about food is probably the foundation for a happy and creative life.
Some people say that saturated fatty acids are not that bad, it is really isolated carbohydrates (like is sugar, white flour, etc) that'll kill you.

Coffee in the morning is indispensible, especially with low blood pressure. Gives you the necessary kick in the arse to get started.
Coconut oil has many saturated fatty acids (the bad fatty acids, according to some peeps) so I try to keep the intake low, even though it provides you with a long-lasting feeling of having had enough. And forgetting about food is probably the foundation for a happy and creative life.
Some people say that saturated fatty acids are not that bad, it is really isolated carbohydrates (like is sugar, white flour, etc) that'll kill you.
Yes coffee is vital this time of the day, I’m drinking mine now..

Had to cut my walk short this morning due to heavy showers...

I’ve just watched the psychiatrist interviewing the Hill Side strangler, Ken B. Well, the last time I saw such bad acting was Danny Dire on Eastenders, 🤮, Ken convinced those so called educated professionals he had another personality called Steve, it was hilarious. Scary, they seemed (most did) to believe him, never trust an expert, on anything.

Here is a nice young gentleman from Britain. Didn't expect Britain to have such vast, almost wild, green areas...

oh my, is he ever cute!!! i was so scared for him when he had the candle holder stucker on his head!! well that'll teach him to eat candles left for the dead!

Back
Top Bottom