What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Seeing Interpol again next Monday since my brother has decided to take a break from seeing Genesis tribute shows to join me:rolleyes:

Got tickets to see Ride in NYC and Toronto next June :guitar:

Never miss an opportunity to see Interpol live. Amazing.

Peter Hook was okay other than the yelping at the end of the lines. He did it several times every single song. And it was too loud, it hurt my ears. I left 45 minutes early. Pro munchies tip: Glasshouse has good soft pretzels. :yum:

Last edited:
Debating whether to see Sean Lennon again this Friday. I really should stay home and finish painting the apartment, considering Monday is the 1st…hmmmm.

I did enjoy Interpol's set. Its kind of hard to get as excited as I used to be since I've seen them prolly over 10 times now and in some tiny venues. I like El Pintor enough but I wouldn't be sad if they stopped playing songs from Interpol (S/T) and Our Love To Admire.

Really regret missing Hooky's show since he was playing my favorite two NO records..So many shows, so little time.

Never miss an opportunity to see Interpol live. Amazing.

Peter Hook was okay other than the yelping at the end of the lines. He did it several times every single song. And it was too loud, it hurt my ears. I left 45 minutes early. Pro munchies tip: Glasshouse has good soft pretzels. :yum:

go see sean lennon as hes great and spectacle is a fantastic song whose lyrics i really really relate to. the story behind that album was to good tragic to make up. not an interpol fan but hooks shows have been getting really sweet reviews so robby i would give it a try if you have the chance as you might not ever see those albums performed live again.

go see sean lennon as hes great and spectacle is a fantastic song whose lyrics i really really relate to.

I'm considering it! He plays here a lot and I've seen him several times before, great shows always. This is another side project of his, Secret Project Robot, with Nels Cline from Wilco and Steve Shelley from Sonic Youth. Not really sure how interested I am...

cool, ive never seen him but would love to as hes wonderful but ive just got no time right now. i will be seeing relient k on sunday as i bought last min tickets just a few min ago who despite being a christian band write really fantastic songs full of just superb lyrics. he fights a lot of depression as well. its the tenth anniversary of there album mhhmm of which i am a gigantic fan. who i am hates who ive been is one of my fav songs. hes very genuine

Jack Sheldon at Catalina's tonight. :cool: Might sneak in another Cat & Fiddle visit though I imagine it's a madhouse on a Saturday and they're probably getting to the bottom of their kegs they don't plan on refilling so it'll be dregs beer so maybe not. These decisions aren't up to me, God takes me to dinner where I gotta be taken to dinner. Lol.

Got an email this morning announcing Andrew Bird at Largo. Sat down to buy a ticket just now. Sold out. :( Aimee Mann and Ted Leo are playing tonight but it's raining and I'm crabby and bleh...

Saw that Fleetwood Mac is playing at the Forum and thought, "Meh. I don't want to drive all the way to Inglewood to see Fleetwood Mac." Then it occurred to me I wouldn't drive three blocks to see them if they played at the pizza joint in town. Which is weird because I could do Fleetwood Mac karaoke in a heartbeat, I just have zero desire to see them live.

wow swans, i now hate you (just kidding though thats gonna be a singular experience so enjoy). chickpea, you just went up a notch in my book for whatever its worth. enjoy skinny puppy. andrew bird is worth seeing if you can. saw him with the decemberist once and he was good. i did expect more than two people to come onstage though. he worked that loop pedal quite a bit

Whaddya think...$85 to see the Smashing Pumpkins who I've never seen? Or stay home and masturbate...

TONIGHT: Patti Smith! This is a year-end tradition for me.

I'm so bummed that I missed Michael Stipe's surprise opening for her at last night's show—I should have gone to both. Alas! Maybe he'll show up again tonight. Same venue. Fingers crossed…

TONIGHT: Patti Smith! This is a year-end tradition for me.

I'm so bummed that I missed Michael Stipe's surprise opening for her at last night's show—I should have gone to both. Alas! Maybe he'll show up again tonight. Same venue. Fingers crossed…
I have a friend who was at that show. They had an extra ticket and asked if I wanted to go with them, but I turned them down because it was a Monday night and I had to work today. Needless to say, I regret it. I turned down an offer to see Television in Philly last night, too, for the same reason. I am boring.

I just bought a ticket for Pharmakon at the Philadelphia Mausoleum of Contemporary Art on January 28th. After that, Swans at Union Transfer in March is next on my list.

Johnny Marr Feb 5th, at the same Enmore Theatre i saw Morrissey at 2 years ago :)

Worst line-up ever. At least BTS will be in town and likely do a few shows.

coachella-2015-poster.jpg

Glasvegas in Athens next month.Small venue,their very first gig in Greece,cheap ticket,seems like a good call to miss.

Back
Top Bottom