What did make you smile today?

Troll-Level-Owl1.jpg

Clever ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so the vocalist has room to grow, but these kids rock...

I hope they cover a Smiths song in the near future...

Last edited by a moderator:
hD6BC7B51
<---(I love that asshole.:sweet:)

Last night I was talking with a friend about how I was at the Forum show in '90 or '91 or whenever when Bowie came out and sang Cosmic Dancer with Morrissey and I was talking like I was so cool to be there and blah...

Today in the car on the way to work I recalled how it really went down. I was a 15-year-old twerp who knew more about Mozart than rock and roll, but knew I LOVED Morrissey's songs. But other than tuning into Dr. Demento on KROQ because I was a KID and loved fart jokes, I knew jack shit about alternative music, other than the classic country my dad listened to. So that night this guy comes out on stage that wasn't Morrissey and I thought "Who the hell is that?" I had to ask my friends and they explain it was David Bowie and I thought, "So? Who's that?" Eeryone was all "Awwwwwwwwwwww" and I was literally thinking, "Get off the stage, I came to hear Morrissey." :D

I'm totally not kidding. But today I tell the story like it was some spiritual thing that I was there that night and I'm soooo cool. :p

No-matter-who-or-what-you-are-Everybody-has-to-start-somewhere.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom