What did make you smile today?

minutes ago I signed for my FedEx delivered:
2169035141_2c947d76be.jpg

Hikki ticket! :horny: yes yes yes :guitar:
now, how many days til Jan. 24th? :straightface:

Me too! I can't believe I only discovered them a few months ago, so brilliant. I'm keenly anticipating Kate's solo album, apparently it's in the works. :)

I hope it comes along soon, godspeed the day. I miss The Long Blondes! :(

Robby, how many Asian women have you paid to see or be with?

Well, I am a bit old fashioned in that I usually pay for most of my dates food, drinks and tickets or for whatever we end up go doing. :blushing:
So if you are counting that, as I suspect the likes of you might. :p
Then I guess its a lot, a lot. :eek:
If not, then the opposite of that. :cool:

Last edited:
:rofl: for no reason.

Well, I am a bit old fashioned in that I usually pay for most of my dates food, drinks and tickets or for whatever we end up go doing. :blushing:
So if you are counting that, as I suspect the likes of you might. :p
Then I guess its a lot, a lot.
If not, then the opposite of that.

Nice. :thumb:
I like what you said in your post edit. :crazy:
You're calling me a stalker? Please. :sleeping:
When was the last time I commented on ANYTHING you said? :confused:
I've been really, really, tempted; but I've refrained. :)

Since trubz has a life would you like me to stalk you Robby?:straightface:

Actually being stalked is kinda cool if you like your stalker, it makes you feel wanted in the world if not just in your imagination. I guess I wouldn't be a very good stalker for you then afterall Robby. :p

Since trubz has a life would you like me to stalk you Robby?:straightface:

Actually being stalked is kinda cool if you like your stalker, it makes you feel wanted in the world if not just in your imagination. I guess I wouldn't be a very good stalker for you then afterall Robby. :p

Wait a minute...I never said I have a life. :lbf:

Wait a minute...I never said I have a life. :lbf:

Oh, Well I could stalk you too then. :D

I have no idea how to stalk a person. Seriously, I'm thinking about this leaning against the wall in the pouring rain waiting for Morrissey's bus or car to pull up? How cool could that possibly look? Stalkers should be cool with hats and pulled up collars and an air of mystery. Even stalking trubz online, I don't even know where to start. :confused::p

This is cheesy, but the camaraderie on the forums. Sometimes it's like a big happy semi dysfunctional family (and I mean that in the kindest way!) :thumb:

This is cheesy, but the camaraderie on the forums. Sometimes it's like a big happy semi dysfunctional family (and I mean that in the kindest way!) :thumb:

Yeah, I love you guys too. :sweet: Every day something on here makes me smile. Okay I gotta go 'cause I'm sick of this shit. :p

Yeah, I love you guys too. :sweet: Every day something on here makes me smile. Okay I gotta go 'cause I'm sick of this shit. :p

You're sooo right about the camaraderie!
I will totally miss almost everyone here after Dec. 12, 2012. :lbf:

I gotta go get busy doing something else.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom