What did make you smile today?

Almost accidently sending a text meant for yesitis saying 'Still alive?' to my landlord.

I think I am smiled out for the day now. :straightface: But I smiled when she called. :thumb:
Man, I really got to learn better to hide my emotions, especially at work, because its not like I am going to tell them the truth :cool:

This joke:

Q: What's the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods?

A: Santa stops at three "Ho's"

My audition. I'd almost forgotten how intoxicating performing can be. :love:

I wasn't intoxicated though, no siree... :p

Do you think it went well? Although that doesn't actually mean anything - I did an audition a few weeks back that I thought went very well, but the drama teacher chose someone else anyway. Ah well - even if you don't get the part, it's their loss. :p

Do you think it went well? Although that doesn't actually mean anything - I did an audition a few weeks back that I thought went very well, but the drama teacher chose someone else anyway. Ah well - even if you don't get the part, it's their loss. :p

Hopefully. I had a good feeling about it after I left the theatre, and they're sending out the castings after the weekend, so I have every crossable crossed. Thanks for asking :).

Hugging Morrissey. I STILL haven't stopped smiling!

I downloaded The Pet Shop Boys "Christmas" EP on iTunes today. So camp, so PSB. Great! Made me smile.

A young boy running and falling head first in frozen water ( only a few centimetres ) , his mother yelling... the father ? Laughing :lbf:
Then, second part : The mother slapping the boy...the father ? Laughing

Ooh couples...

I went to a cornershop where I hardly go this afternoon.
Shocked to see the shopkeeper was wearing a wig! :eek:

It was really hard not to laugh.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom