What did make you smile today?

hearing of Bernard matthews death.

in fact thats gonna keep me smiling for quite a while, esp when I think of the delights he must now be facing.. (like finding god is a turkey, haaahahaha)

Realising that, after years of seeing the old James Bond films from the 60s, I had never quite noticed that Commander James Bond, 007, license to kill, wears more than a hint of eyeshadow :yum:
Shurely not Shean?

This;

I've been laughing about it for several days now and I just can't stop watch it. It's not as funny if you don't know swedish but here is a short explanation; the clip is from a humour program called Grotesco and in this clip some of sweden's most famous comedians pretend to participate in a debate program and the man that starts singing pretend to be a fundamentalist vicar and the song he's singing (it's a song they have written for this show) is about how everything that's wrong in the world is caused by gay people. And it's just completely absurd since they blame gay people for everything; the war in Afghanistan, young people's bad behaviour and absolutely everything. The song is called "Det är bögarnas fel" which means "It's the gays fault".

Last edited by a moderator:
Come be with the boys.

You have to think twice around the corner if you see something like this, because it is masonic. This is also true for the sociologist, whose name I forgot, the "Pervert's Guide to Cinema" one.

Slavoj Zizek, how do you mean he is masonic?

i told a friend about this movie today the dialogue i still remember makes me smile..

gene wilder with the sheep from the same movie is also hilarious

Loads of things!
1. snow
2. being at Claire House
3. meeting all my friends there
4. trying desperately to scrap the ice of my friend's car windows
5. got a ride home for free

This;

I've been laughing about it for several days now and I just can't stop watch it. It's not as funny if you don't know swedish but here is a short explanation; the clip is from a humour program called Grotesco and in this clip some of sweden's most famous comedians pretend to participate in a debate program and the man that starts singing pretend to be a fundamentalist vicar and the song he's singing (it's a song they have written for this show) is about how everything that's wrong in the world is caused by gay people. And it's just completely absurd since they blame gay people for everything; the war in Afghanistan, young people's bad behaviour and absolutely everything. The song is called "Det är bögarnas fel" which means "It's the gays fault".

This is simply excellent. I especially like the part where the hostess sings "jordskalv, översvämningar å allt annat hemskt" and the priest just silently nods his head. :lbf: And the part where the same priest discreetely strokes the little boy or when the hostess starts singing her heart out. Extremely funny.

I actually didn't see the first season of Grotesco. Well, I saw one episode but didn't find it especially good and didn't see anything more. But this season I've seen all four episodes that have been aired and it is very, very funny. I really like the "Hemma hos stjärnorna" parts, especially in the latest, fourth episode.

I think I just bought this ~

DXL921_80882_76000_99_9999.jpg

I know I just bought this ~

DXL910_80190_76750_51_5876.jpg

:)

not falling off my bike when the back wheel suddenly jammed against the break pad on one side :eek:
so see, there are some good things to come from weighing 30 pounds more than I did 15 years ago :lbf:
had it happened back then, I likely would have flown over the handle bars :cool:

Starlings reforming.

starlings_formations_010.jpg

:) funny you should mention that, I saw some a couple of weeks ago, and I was absolutely mesmerized by their flight and landings.
No rude or naughty formation to report though.:lbf: Just beauty in an unexpected context (= shit town). :)

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom