What did make you smile today?

I got my package too. Yay. No more waiting for packages! Until the next time. Hopefully at least 6 months from now.

What made you smile today? The shutting down of free speech. Nazi.
She knew the Twitter rules and chose to push her luck constantly. I'm only surprised that it took so long for her to be removed. I'm sure there's some rancid corner of the internet somewhere that she'll feel at home, a long, long way away from the rest of us.
KTHopkins Twitter.jpg

She knew the Twitter rules and chose to push her luck constantly. I'm only surprised that it took so long for her to be removed. I'm sure there's some rancid corner of the internet somewhere that she'll feel at home, a long, long way away from the rest of us.
View attachment 57173
No one's closed down her free speech. No one's stopping her saying what she wants. One private outlet with its own rules booted her off.

Who's crying? The racists. Well tough f***ing shit.

Jack Dorsey (2018)
Our purpose today, we believe, our superpower, is around conversation. And we believe our purpose is to serve the public conversation. And that does take a stance around freedom of expression and defending freedom of expression as a fundamental human right.

No one's closed down her free speech. No one's stopping her saying what she wants. One private outlet with its own rules booted her off.

Who's crying? The racists. Well tough f***ing shit.
Why not admit you don't believe in free speech. Don't dance around it. Truly laughable.

I got my package too. Yay. No more waiting for packages! Until the next time. Hopefully at least 6 months from now.
i ordered something online on sunday and i was supposed to get a tracking number and shipment notification from dhl and i havent gotten it yet. normally the package would've been here by now. im guessing there are major delays with this covid thing (although the dhl website says there should only be a one day delay), but i still feel like i should've received a tracking number by now. ohhhhh the anxiety of ordering things online. why do i do it?!?!

i ordered something online on sunday and i was supposed to get a tracking number and shipment notification from dhl and i havent gotten it yet. normally the package would've been here by now. im guessing there are major delays with this covid thing (although the dhl website says there should only be a one day delay), but i still feel like i should've received a tracking number by now. ohhhhh the anxiety of ordering things online. why do i do it?!?!
I would contact the shipper of the product, and tell them you've not even been notified that it's been shipped. I order from a company that doesn't always notify me if my package has shipped, but I can log into their site and see whether it's been shipped or not, and the order number. Then I copy/paste the order # into an email to them, asking for the tracking #. Then I get on the Canada Post app with the tracking number (once they email it to me) and start hunting my parcel.

I would contact the shipper of the product, and tell them you've not even been notified that it's been shipped. I order from a company that doesn't always notify me if my package has shipped, but I can log into their site and see whether it's been shipped or not, and the order number. Then I copy/paste the order # into an email to them, asking for the tracking #. Then I get on the Canada Post app with the tracking number (once they email it to me) and start hunting my parcel.
i have been notified it was shipped by the company that sent it! but that's all i got, a notification: "your package has been shipped". in the email from them they said that i could track the package through the link provided, only there was no link. they also said i would receive a notification from dhl with the tracking number, which i did not receive. i contacted them a couple of days ago, but they have yet to respond (on their website it says it may take them up to 7 business days to respond). im guessing everyones just really busy. still, it would be nice to get a tracking number so i could arrange for it to be delived on a day ill actually be at home.

i have been notified it was shipped by the company that sent it! but that's all i got, a notification: "your package has been shipped". in the email from them they said that i could track the package through the link provided, only there was no link. they also said i would receive a notification from dhl with the tracking number, which i did not receive. i contacted them a couple of days ago, but they have yet to respond (on their website it says it may take them up to 7 business days to respond). im guessing everyones just really busy. still, it would be nice to get a tracking number so i could arrange for it to be delived on a day ill actually be at home.
I suggest you contact the company that sent it, with your order number, because they should have the tracking number.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom