What did make you smile today?

In the park, I witnessed a couple in their 50s desperately trying to take some decorative pictures of their young dog sitting in a field of Siberian squill. Pup wasn't very cooperative. :o

Here is a beautiful little pick-me-up for the day. You can thank me later.

i wrote in the trigger chat that i was going to go watch unherd instead because freddy sayers was so damn pleasant and the trigger boys read out my comment. i was annoyed with them because they were calling MJ a pedo and you know how i hate that, @bun bun :mad:

Don’t forget to cook it 🤘
nevermind then. i cant cook.

i had a dream i won a steak and it was soooo thick and delicious looking but it was raw and i cant cook so i went around asking people to cook it for me but i couldnt find anyone who would so i couldnt eat it. how sad is that? what a sad sad dream.

i wrote in the trigger chat that i was going to go watch unherd instead because freddy sayers was so damn pleasant and the trigger boys read out my comment. i was annoyed with them because they were calling MJ a pedo and you know how i hate that, @bun bun :mad:

It's OK. Michael is having the last laugh up in heaven!

Had to watch that. You got to KK! He got all serious and slightly defensive. And FF thought you were a guy. :lbf:

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom