What did you dream (last night)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
That article is both right and wrong but misses out on something important. When you start taking magnesium to increase your levels you do have crazy dreams. I did but once you have taken them for a while and levels increase that goes away.
I started taking it cause I had toe cramp and that amused Pernilla seeing me jumping around going ouch ouch or rolling around on the floor like I did recently in my dads flat cause I had been using up all my magnesium.
I always sleep on it and take a pill about an hour or two before I go to bed.
When I work really hard with something or after I've been out running I feel that toe cramp and have to drink loads of water and take magnesium.
Pilla always laughs so hard she has to run to the toilet and pee.

Dreamt I was staying in a hostel and forgot the address. Another woman that had stayed there knew the address but wouldn't give it to me, so I followed her to the airport and went through her duffel bag looking for it. I didn't find it.

I had a dream about !Viva Hate!. We were living together, and there was a leak in the bathroom. A bunch of paper towels got drenched. I was picking up the paper towels when Viva got home. He had our landlord's baby girl with him. She spoke French.

Later I was in the bathroom again and Viva came home again. He had an exposed erection and hurried to the toilet to pee. I was in the bathtub. He almost kissed me. Then he held my hand for about a minute. It was two hands caressing each other.

Then I went looking for my dog's ball, found an unusually small but heavy one, and threw it. It was hard to throw because it was so heavy. Viva was in another room with a male friend.

Last edited:
I dreamt that I was visiting a community center/homeless shelter and my new shoes were off my feet for some reason, and a woman had taken them. I fought with her to get them back. Then I noticed my phone sitting there out in the open and I said to her that she should have taken my phone, because it would have been harder for me to find. In the dream my tablet went all wonky on me. I decided I would contact Samsung and get a replacement for free as I only bought it about a year ago.

I dreamt that I was in the habit of f***ing a guy I met on a dating site, and I was on the bus with a different guy from the site, and there was yet another guy from the site just outside the bus. I decided that I didn't feel right about the idea of having more than one sexual partner, and said so. The guy on the bus didn't like that, and as I walked home, he stalked me. First on foot, and then by sportscar. I was about to walk through the exit in a fence, and he brought his car round me and blocked the exit. He came out of the car, approached me and pinned me against a cement pillar. I started screaming "Help! Help!..." A few men came out of the nearby building, and the guy put a gun to my head. I yelled "He's got a gun! He's got a gun!" and I jostled the gun out of his hand onto the top of the pillar.

He was arrested, and then I saw his running shoes beside his car. I picked them up off the ground and looked at them. The soles were a dark blue gel. I wondered if they were pillowy. I put them back down. Then I felt nervous about being near his car. I could see some kind of electronic intelligence flashing in it on standby. I wanted to get away from his property. I feared he'd continue to stalk me when he'd get released from custody.

Then I woke up.

Last edited:
I had super crazy dreams when I took magnesium drops but I am back taking pills instead and that is free from giving me those dreams.

There are different kinds of magnesium and I haven't mentioned that.
Me and Pilla take these:

61wMgRLgw-L._SY355_.jpg

An hour or two before bed time and Magnesium also helps your bones and not least your teeth to be strong.

There is a different magnesium type for your every need but that one above is great if you want a good nights sleep and want to avoid cramps in toes and so on.

I've been dreaming a lot lately, don't know why. every night a dream. last night I dreamt I was dusting light houseworks house because people were coming in to inspect it. and so I dusted it and then I stood there like a person in one of those living history museums while people came in and walked through it. I think I may have been wearing something amish looking.

I had a dream about !Viva Hate!. We were living together, and there was a leak in the bathroom. A bunch of paper towels got drenched. I was picking up the paper towels when Viva got home. He had our landlord's baby girl with him. She spoke French.

Later I was in the bathroom again and Viva came home again. He had an exposed erection and hurried to the toilet to pee. I was in the bathtub. He almost kissed me. Then he held my hand for about a minute. It was two hands caressing each other.

Then I went looking for my dog's ball, found an unusually small but heavy one, and threw it. It was hard to throw because it was so heavy. Viva was in another room with a male friend.
84cf7f3d97cdcbc3a5a314ac1eae7baa2677f098e676b17dc66f04c2fe462102.jpg

Does anyone know of movies or documentaries made about dreams? Not fictional, but the recalling and retelling of real dreams. I find dreams to be quite entertaining. Trying to find some connection or thread that winds its way through the seemingly disparate images.

I often times go to bed in expectation of "what dreams may come" (a great movie). Mine often times have a theme of having to be somewhere at a certain time and events come about that delay me from reaching my ultimate destination. A sense of frustration caused by circumstance that I just can't seem to overcome no matter what tack I take.

This was a weird one, I have a friend in rl who teaches French at a uni in central Africa, she wanted to me go there to teach English at a new private school near it, while intrigued, its just a bit too much out of my comfort zone at 46 now. Anyways, we spoke yesterday and then when I went to sleep I had the strangest dream. I was there teaching a huge class of kids when gunfire erupted outside, suddenly armed men in uniform were huddling me and the children into another part of the building for protection, the shots got closer, people were yelling in a variety of languages, then the soldier there with us went down when a ricocheted bullet got him, I picked up his rifle and was debating what to do, the desire to fight was strong, its amazing, in a dream you can return to your previous state of being, but I was torn as to how I could best be of service and whether or not it would even help if I did do something, perhaps my mere presence there as a white Westerner would save the children from the worst harm should whatever happening outside go badly, obviously, if I myself became a combatant, all that would disappear or what if I got shot too? I had no idea how many were out there and have not been in a combat environment in many a decade. This and so much, so much else went through my sleeping mind as I cradled the rifle and the children tended to the wounded man. I looked towards the door, debating what to do when someone came through, doing my best to remember the small amount of French I know, then I woke up...

Last night I dreamt that I was back with my ex boyfriend. I wanted to get away. I snuck away, and people squealed on me and returned me to him. Then someone told me I was now a gang member and could never again not be a gang member. I was glad to wake up. I definitely don't want to be a member of his gang.

Dreams. I’ve been having lots of wild dreams lately. I’m sure I’m trying to work through stuff in my sleep. About a week ago, I woke very early in the morning speaking words out loud. I had the foresight to type them quickly into my phone as I felt they were important to remember. I fell asleep again as I was typing. I discovered them a day or two later and was like “WTF?!” Now I have no idea what their meaning is. Here’s my note to myself.

“People are albino llamas, no fur llamas. Developed just like llama except with out any fur.”

Curious, isn’t it?

Dreams. I’ve been having lots of wild dreams lately. I’m sure I’m trying to work through stuff in my sleep. About a week ago, I woke very early in the morning speaking words out loud. I had the foresight to type them quickly into my phone as I felt they were important to remember. I fell asleep again as I was typing. I discovered them a day or two later and was like “WTF?!” Now I have no idea what their meaning is. Here’s my note to myself.

“People are albino llamas, no fur llamas. Developed just like llama except with out any fur.”

Curious, isn’t it?
pretty sure you haver to go to Peru now :p

Back
Top Bottom