What did you dream (last night)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
I dreamt Johnny Marr was a drug dealer selling a drug that gives you super powers. I woke up as I was fishing around for enough cash to buy a hit.

I also had a drug dream this week. I don't usually remember dreams but I kept getting woken up so I remember this. I was with three friends who I don't know in real life and we went round to this other friend's house who I also don't know in real life. We sat around chatting for a bit and then she rocked up with four syringes full of heroin. I didn't have mine and then I woke up. f*** knows what that was all about.

A person was dancing inside a volcano, the volcano was inside a blue room with no windows or walls, then the fire of the volcano began to take the shape of eagles and cats.... and I picked a cat made of fire from the floor, but this fire didn't burn the skin. The cat looked at me very seriously and I told the cat a secret.

I dreamt an avocado I was about to slice into showed signs of breathing and having a pulse. I saw its chest rising and falling, and the movement a pulse might make if you could see it. So I adopted that avocado as I could not bear to stab it.

had a reprise of my old 'bears in the woods' themed dream last night. not much happened. I was going for a walk in the woods and when i had gone as far as i wanted to go and turned back on the path I noticed behind a large boulder on the right of the path a whole slew of very young bear cubs. a couple dozen of them, all looking like little brown piglets. then I noticed three large adult bears to the left of them, lying in the grass. not wanting to be seen by them, I scuttled up the steep hillside to the left of the path, at the top of which I came to a paved road. that was it. I don't know where the bear thing comes from, I hadn't thought about bears at all yesterday, except of course my own, but, then, he's a white bear and never causes me alarm.

I dreamt of men being aggressively angry at me for not wanting to go with them. One chased me through the dark streets through the rain. We were both on motorbikes. One presented meat to me, knowing I'm a vegetarian. His adolescent son was by his side. Another man pursued me through a mall, demanding I smoke a joint with him. I told him I didn't trust him enough to do that. We then bumped into a male friend of his, and the friend told me that it's no big deal to smoke a joint with a guy. I asked him if he would, if he were a woman, and he said yes. I chalked it up to him not understanding what it's like being a female, and I left, his buddy in hot pursuit. Thankfully, I woke up at that point.

Last edited:
Intense dreams overnight which was expected since my dad passed away but I dreamt that he sat in his chair at home with me in the other opposite him and he was laughing and laughing and I think I said "oh come on dad" cause it never ended.
Then I met someone he knew and shook his hand which was probably a reminder from dad to contact that man in particular.

About my dad of course and now he was younger and 40 something with dark hair and dressed in jeans and shirt and braces like he had for a time way back in his life. He was upbeat and smiling and organising his home going back and forth moving items.
I just sat there watching him and listening to him.

Then later on I dreamt that I met several women and one came up behind me and placed her arms around me making me wonder for a moment who she was and what the crowd watching us was thinking about it all. Then I realised who she was and she was someone dear to me and I felt happy and completely in love as she said my name and laughed.

I was rudely awaken and I'm still wondering where her and me were heading.

It was one of those dreams that when you wake up and realize it was just a dream you are so relieved and happy. Maybe we have bad dreams so that we are motivated to wake and get on with real life as it surely is better than that bad dream we just had.

I dreamed that I was working in a restaurant and everything was going very poorly. As a customer was screaming at me about running out of the dolmades
she ordered, a biker type wrenched the cash register off of the counter and pulled all of the money out of it. It was a bad day at dream work.
And I have no dolmades. :(

I dreamed that I was working in a restaurant and everything was going very poorly. As a customer was screaming at me about running out of the dolmades
she ordered, a biker type wrenched the cash register off of the counter and pulled all of the money out of it. It was a bad day at dream work.
you should bloody well get some

I dreamed that I was working then woke up and realised it was only a nightmare.

no, they weren't. and do you know how I know? because greeks don't make apple fritters when there are dolmades and baklava to be made.
I couldn't see into the bakery. But I did make baklava at home last week, although I didn't have any rose water and the phyllo dough was store bought
because only complete psychos make it themselves.

I couldn't see into the bakery. But I did make baklava at home last week, although I didn't have any rose water and the phyllo dough was store bought
You forgot the ejaculation that hairy greek guys in need of an english name instead of a welsh village name fill them with.

I f***ing hate greeks, their skin turns to a raisin as the women hit 30. Dressed in black mourning clothes showing people their home for what?

FOOK OFF

you made baklava last week and you didn't report this to the baklava committee?!?! did you at least think about it?!?!?! did you not feel guilty like you were leading a double life?!?

Back
Top Bottom