What did you dream (last night)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
you made baklava last week and you didn't report this to the baklava committee?!?! did you at least think about it?!?!?! did you not feel guilty like you were leading a double life?!?
No, I felt happy, because I had baklava.

baklava IS pretty good.
It really is, even though I don't think anyone should be left alone with a whole pan of it.
The butter content is staggering. It's not something I make often, but in this case I'd bought the phyllo for spanakopita and had some left over.

A dream that wasn't a dream cause I've had this kind of dream before but not very often. My dad said farewell and it began with me walking around the kind of hospital beds with wires and shit everywhere and I walked around one and there was dad standing doing something with the IV behind one bed and he raised his head and looked at me smiling with a very cheeky smile as if saying "yes, it is me here I am".

He looked young and had a dark full set of hair and wore a light blue shirt. We threw ourselves into each others arms and he cried which made me cry and the hug was so strong and warm and suddenly his body disappeared and it went into my heart and I woke up feeling it still there.

My dad became one with me and I could see letters dropping down and despite them not being in order I could still see that they said "I will love you forever".

I now know that he is ok and that him and me are ok and that he is also ok with what I decided to do after his death. So today I felt ok again and almost happy and at ease.

Sidenote:

An older man that used to have lunch with dad called me the other day to ask about him. He was a bit shocked of course but when I told him that there won't be a death ad or a funeral service he went "I understood that" meaning dad had obviously told him what would happen and would not happen after he was gone. So that confirmation along with other clues means I did the right thing.

Also a sports club board today agreed at a meeting with a 100% backing that their sponsorship account supporting young club members financially would be named after him as he was the one who started it. But the official announcement will wait until everything on my side has been settled and his home has been sold cause announcing the death of people in Sweden has resulted in a lot of homes getting burgled and I have to think about the other people living in that house that belong to the housing society.

i dreamed there was a big jazz festival taking place in our small town, an international one, like in montreal, with all the big stars. not that i know much about jazz but it suddenly dawned on me that it was me who was organizing this event which, while i was walking through the quiet nocturnal streets illuminated by the moon and street lights, was at this very moment happening. i was approached by one the jazz singers, a mother of three, who told me that she needed a nanny for her kids for the night of her performance. i noticed how my stress level suddenly increased and told her, of course, we'll find someone, if nobody can be found then i'll do it. she thanked me cursorily and i woke up, in a rage, ready to kill someone. i hated noticing that the world of work had eventually managed to slyly sneak into my dreams. i am ruined.

After watching 20/20 about the Bobbits last night, I dreamt that there was a great big party, and a bunch of men showed up stoned on something and they were jerking off with hacksaws. There was no blood. They just got off. There was shit though, for some reason, smeared all over the place. It stank.

Last edited:
After watching 20/20 about the Bobbits last night, I dreamt that there was a great big party, and a bunch of men showed up stoned on something and they were jerking off with hacksaws. There was no blood. They just got off. There was shit though, for some reason, smeared all over the place. It stank.

Now that cleanup job is gonna require something a little more than light housework...

I dreamt that two women stole my dog (my dog is actually dead). I got him back, but had to promise to come to a meeting.

I dreamt that I was stuck in a self driving electric van, and couldn't get out.

Dreamt that a big black woman bought me a beautiful black coat, and painted three nails on each of my hands white. Then a big black man sloppily painted the remaining nails, and got paint on the coat.

I told him he should buy me a new one, and he got me one that wasn't the same. I was disappointed.

I didn’t dream because my boyfriend woke me up coming into bed at 1am and my dog woke me up every hour thereafter because she decided she wanted to party instead of sleep.

Dreamt Morrissey had done extensive surgery on me and I was giving him feedback about it. Then I ordered a drink and it turned out nothing like advertised. I gave the bar staff grief about it. Then Morrissey and a bunch of other people and I left the building, my drink in my hand. There were some real hot women with us.

i almost never dream. i wonder what that means.
It means your levels of Magnesium are high enough. Magnesium makes us relax and muscle cramps disappear and we sleep better. Dreaming comes from tension and the brain being over active and sometimes from cramp.

Dreaming is epilepsy light.

Back
Top Bottom