What do you think of Morrissey's new "Dude" t-shirt?

Check it out on his Merchandise store.

Link posted by Nerak:

https://uk.mporium.org/collections/frontpage/products/dude-white-t-shirt

full

Update January 30:
Now the subject of a Central post:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Incoming!

A spelling error from me

WALRUS

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH
And you are..... BAZ’S SPELLING CORRECTOR..... such a schoolboy error at this late stage of the game, wouldn’t you say..... you have spelt walrus, with an extra S ... a walrus is a big fat useless, blubbery thing that sits about and does f*** all else , apart from eat and shag... a lot like you minus the shagging bit...

And you are..... BAZ’S SPELLING CORRECTOR..... such a schoolboy error at this late stage of the game, wouldn’t you say..... you have spelt walrus, with an extra S ... a walrus is a big fat useless, blubbery thing that sits about and does f*** all else , apart from eat and shag... a lot like you minus the shagging bit...
Anyone could be forgiven for thinking the the spelling corrector is actually a prick.

I poopeth in the diapereth and it was like spelling Morrissey with one S.

Same same but different.

I shag less now I must admit. Not cause I cannot get it but because it interests me much less now.

I cannot imagine what people have to shag up in gloomy Carlisle which is easily the most depressing place in the whole of the UK.

Tape the specs people.

I shag less now I must admit. Not cause I cannot get it but because it interests me much less now.

I cannot imagine what people have to shag up in gloomy Carlisle which is easily the most depressing place in the whole of the UK.

Tape the specs people.
I’m like you really had my fair share, can’t really be bothered now, tell you something else, we are ugly bastards up here mind.... I wouldn’t touch most of the f***ers with yours mate....

Anyone could be forgiven for thinking the the spelling corrector is actually a prick.

Well that may be true, 2-slices-short, but at least he provides a good, honest, service in cleaning up those annoying errors which people/tossers continue to make on a regular basis...you know, similar to the one in your post above, or is it the case you have a nervous disposition, or a stammer/stutter?
Tut! Tut!
I'm watching. :leftmagnify:

There is a new download available (Love is on its Way Out) for those who’ve bought the LP through TM Stores.

Well that may be true, 2-slices-short, but at least he provides a good, honest, service in cleaning up those annoying errors which people/tossers continue to make on a regular basis...you know, similar to the one in your post above, or is it the case you have a nervous disposition, or a stammer/stutter?
Tut! Tut!
I'm watching. :leftmagnify:
It’s my Matt Johnson fascination, getting the better of me.

IT’S OUT THERE SOMEWHERE.

I’m sure little benny will be posting the new limited edition T-Shirt very soon in the BtBB merch store. I think there are only 500 so keep checking to avoid disappointment.
Enjoy the weekend :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

IT’S OUT THERE SOMEWHERE.

I’m sure little benny will be posting the new limited edition T-Shirt very soon in the BtBB merch store. I think there are only 500 so keep checking to avoid disappointment.
Enjoy the weekend :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

o_O

'little beenie' is going to put the tshirt in the beenie store?
:crazy:

I’m like you really had my fair share, can’t really be bothered now, tell you something else, we are ugly bastards up here mind.... I wouldn’t touch most of the f***ers with yours mate....
You might be the first on here who did not feel insulted by by remarks so well done mate.

(I was hanging with a Carlisle lad back in 1996 when United won the league again.)

Tape the specs people.
The fact that you no longer care to f*** reflects on you - and you alone.

I still do but much less. All because of me yes and my inevitable ageing process. I want to be a sad old perverted man talking constantly about something I can no longer do.

Maybe I'm already there?

Masculine men flooded with testosterone are becoming endangered species. Our grandfathers had twice as much testosterone as men today. They worked physically hard, which is a natural T booster. Synthetics, like bisphenol A, parabens and phthalate are to blame for turning men into weeping bitches with tits. Sedentary lifestyle and obesity is another reason for low T, so is Vitamin D deficiency. Ever noticed how people in tropical countries are always horny? Lots of vit D. I couldn’t go a day without sex and have so much testosterone I can bottle it and sell it. Lol

You might be the first on here who did not feel insulted by by remarks so well done mate.

(I was hanging with a Carlisle lad back in 1996 when United won the league again.)
can you remember his name ???

Its actually a great looking t-shirt which is in keeping with the theme of his latest album, and he clearly sees it as a tribute to his "son".
If Morrissey hadn't done this, some scalper on eBay would have tried it.
Personally, I think it's great, even if the design is a bit simple (although it's not as bad as Morrissey's recent p**s poor cover art)
It also seems a bit pricey at £25, surely they could throw in a useless novely cassette version of the new album at that price.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom