What do you think of this place

I'm new here and finding myself about the place and I like what I see :)

^^^

Ok now that was just severely, punishingly funny.

Mission accomplished.

I had to watch it again to get its true meaning of the actions of our two larger than life stars. Of note, unrealistic belief in abilities, lacking sense of reality, incredible bonding with fist bumping at making a poor decision, never a realization or panic even though they were falling, true composure all the way to the end thinking they made the right call.

Do you have any two in mind. I'm sure over time I'll see it.

I've yet to understand your humour, give me time :D

Godspeed, Teatray. Godspeed. :)

I had to watch it again to get its true meaning of the actions of our two larger than life stars. Of note, unrealistic belief in abilities, lacking sense of reality, incredible bonding with fist bumping at making a poor decision, never a realization or panic even though they were falling, true composure all the way to the end thinking they made the right call.

Do you have any two in mind. I'm sure over time I'll see it.

I also get the feeling they were confidant with their decision all the way to the end. Have you seen that movie? It's funny - and they are over the top larger than life in every scene.

Yes, I'm sure you'll see it over time.

Tea tree, Best post here is from uncle.

People think I came in like this, like I was 2 people, nope, just no1uno

Last edited by a moderator:
Tea tree, Best post here is from uncle.

People think I came in like this, like I was 2 people, nope, just no1uno

I still don't the humour but the videos are amusing :lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have one picture of him hanging. I bought it back in 1991 and had I framed. It’s huge. You’ve seen the pic, it’s the one where he is leaning on a post. I recently had it reframed with something more suitable to honor him and put it where my head board used to be so he’s close to me when I’m sleeping. You can laugh now.

Not laughing. I have done much the same, and it brings me great comfort. xx

I have had trouble making friends in real life but here I have developed for the first time in my life real and meaningful relationships with people who agree with me on the things that matter, like Kristeen Young's age, and whether you side with Crystal Geezer or realitybites. Anyway, I love it here and I'll stay as long as you'll have me.

Back
Top Bottom