What do you want from the set-list in the March 2015 tour?

Re: What do you want from the set-list in the March tour?

BACKDROP- deidre barlow from 80s corrie

the boy racer
billy budd
boxers
satan rejected my soul
trouble loves me
don't make fun of daddys voice
jeane
miserable lie
handsome devil
last of the famous......
last night I dream............
I don't mind if you forget me
this is how it feels (inspiral carpets cover) intro leading in to the never played symphonies leading in to reel around the fountain

encore
my love life
we hate it when........
what difference does it make

I would pay anything to see him sing Miserable Lie now. He still has the falsetto.

I want Morrissey to grab the people's cameras and take selfies of himself and the band. If the flippin Mars Rover is taking selfies, so can Morrissey.

10917320_10153010232031112_7063588894069856032_n.png

If only he'd play sets as long as The Cure do.

I said two hours not eight! Though in all honesty I have that same thought all the time. Nonetheless if he just would play a normal length setlist given the number of songs he played in the last six months or so he could cobble together a really great show--and still play most, if not all of, World Peace.

Anyone who seriously thinks the setlist for the March tour isn't going to be almost identical to the last tour setlist needs their brain examined. Maybe one or two different songs might be changed, but that's it.

the setlist changed a bit from the beginning of the last tour to the end of it so i think it could change this time as well. if he does come back to the u.s i really hope i get to hear im not a man as ill probably melt

Now my heart is full
Suffer little children
Unloveable

1) and 3) have a chance. 2) would be amazing

I Keep Mine Hidden would be a nice surprise.

I've heard this live 2009 in Cologne, amazing!!!

oh good one. i say that phrase almost once a day. also a good choice is suffer little children. i always like going into old churches for shows because a lot of the time the podium holding the holy water has this phrase etched onto it.

Lucky!
It's a great track.
The only issue I have with the song, though, is the inclusion of bells as they sound slightly Christmassy. Which is rather depressing.

Does anybody else think this is still part of the WPINOYB tour? I think I'd prefer something different as I already saw him at the O2 last Nov

i think it still is as he hasnt toured it everywhere yet, for sure not here in the u.s, so i think itll still be a world peace tour

As the band's Union Rep I'm hoping for Casual Fridays. :p

"Art-Hounds" and a lot of Quarry and RotT...and a new song about how he is going to kidnap me and take me away anywhere.

Life is a Pigsty, Well I Wonder, Half a Person, and Let me Kiss You

I really hope he does 'People Are the Same Everywhere' - that's a classic.

Nah - only joking. ;)

He has to play Art-hounds at at least one gig in Sydney if only for the line "Myyyyy life is opera......... House."

Back
Top Bottom