What happened to Reelaround?

tumblr_mmo9l35NyR1qzdbqco1_500.gif

You realize they're laughing at you, right?
hardly :straightface: its a question of you being exactly as The Bicycle Tragedy described you elsewhere :thumb:
and, ReBi allowing herself to be drawn down almost to your level :o
gosh, just writing this in response to something you posted makes me feel a little slimey :sick:

I don't know how ReBi endures it :confused: you make me want to :barf:
anyways, back on ignore you go and all is well again :)

hardly :straightface: its a question of you being exactly as The Bicycle Tragedy described you elsewhere :thumb:
and, ReBi allowing herself to be drawn down almost to your level :o
gosh, just writing this in response to something you posted makes me feel a little slimey :sick:

I don't know how ReBi endures it :confused: you make me want to :barf:
anyways, back on ignore you go and all is well again :)

Robby, Robby, Robby...you must be feeling brave. You're perhaps the most disgusting pig who has ever posted here. You can't hide it with emoticons, buddy.

Hey Cornelius what is that show you keep posting .gifs from, with the 30 year old guy dressed up like a high school chick? It doesn't look familiar to me but it looks pretty f***ed up.

Hey Cornelius what is that show you keep posting .gifs from, with the 30 year old guy dressed up like a high school chick? It doesn't look familiar to me but it looks pretty f***ed up.

Just to jump in , I'm fairly sure the gifs come from an Australian comedy called "Summer Heights High" ... well worth a look ...

Briefly reading the exchanges made me think that although this behavior may seem abnormal for me, it seems very normal for some. The first thing that popped into my head was a person who may have been abused, battered, addicted or other extreme for long periods of time. They fall into a sense of "alive" with chaos and having lived it for so long they don't know how stop. It is now there normal. I don't judge this. It is their normal. No convincing, kajooling, justifying or reasoning will change that this interaction gives them a mission and a license to continue. Unaware of how foolish it may look to someone not ensnared in the situation bickering and madness. They may need this as this may be all they have. Their passion. Carry on

Just to jump in , I'm fairly sure the gifs come from an Australian comedy called "Summer Heights High" ... well worth a look ...

Also a series on HBO called Ja'mie: Private School Girl.

Yes, I loved it.
Also a series on HBO called Ja'mie: Private School Girl.
Omg, just looked it up, its another season of it under a different name, DLing now, I've needed another comedy
also, while I was at it, I found:
Angry_boys.jpg

this, more Chris Lilley :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom