What has been Morrisey's biggest concert?

I checked the earlier mentioned fanzine and the SAN Carlos concert have the capitavy of 400 not 800 so with 400 the san carlos institute comes pretty close for being the smallest venue;)
did got a hold onto a scanner yesterday:
Image0001-1.jpg

Image0002-1.jpg
the review sounds pretty extatic..was anyboy there from the forums?

My good friend Adam from Atlanta told me about this show. Absolutely amazing. I wish I was old enough to have attended.

My good friend Adam from Atlanta told me about this show. Absolutely amazing. I wish I was old enough to have attended.
feel free to share his story here...

I actually think that when he played two sold out nights in a row at the Hollywood Bowl in 1992 would have been his biggest, had he played one night somewhere with that capacity. 18,000+ X 2 would have probably been the biggest.

I checked the earlier mentioned fanzine and the SAN Carlos concert have the capitavy of 400 not 800 so with 400 the san carlos institute comes pretty close for being the smallest venue;)
did got a hold onto a scanner yesterday:
Image0001-1.jpg

Image0002-1.jpg
the review sounds pretty extatic..was anyboy there from the forums?

I think the SLC gig at the Zephyr Club in 2002 was smaller. Something like 300 capacity. It was in a small bar, and Moz had to enter and exit through the bar's front door.

I'm sorry but all those reports of fans saying "We love you" and "Thank you Morrissey" make me want to throw up a bit. :sick:

Fortunately whenever I have seen him I haven't noticed people shouting out cringy stuff to him.

I like seeing Morrissey in smaller intimate venues.

MEN was great but I prefer smaller venues like Strirling Town Hall. Blackpool Empress Ballroom in 2004 was great as well.

Roll on Great Yarmouth: This is a small end-of-the-pier venue. With a bit of luck there will be a RIOT. :horny:

Back
Top Bottom