what HE said???

He says do you really want to know? then says well ive got no idea

I wish my birthday would be nice lol I say the new single comes out on my b'day 27th July :D

This "girl" was none other than Solo's resident sweetheart and beauty queen Westendgirl :D.

This "girl" was none other than Solo's resident sweetheart and beauty queen Westendgirl :D.

:eek: Whaaaaaaat!!??? It wasn't me....although I can fake it and play along if you'd like me too!? :D :p If it was me, my voice would be cracky, like it is now. From yelling and singing along. haha....and I'm not suire I could utter anything after Moz handing 'me' the mic.

awww, warrie, you make me blush! ;-)

Actually, that is incorrect..... Westendgirl didn't attend this concert. I know cause she let us know her mom didn't allow her to come.

Actually, that is incorrect..... Westendgirl didn't attend this concert. I know cause she let us know her mom didn't allow her to come.

Haha, tis true! Unfortuantely. I kinda went on about that didn't I....:o...Sorry that wasn't necessary...just had to let out my rant to someone who would 'listen'. :p

I was rooting for you to get to go. :)

Awww, thanks...awfully sweet of you to do so. I was too..:p

But even though my mom made me mad & sad, and I shed a tear(I may be silly, but it got to me!), my mom is THE coolest in this world. She said that the next time Moz comes, and we go to his concert, the only thing she will settle for are PIT TICKETS!!!!! :eek: Can you believe that?? I was so happy to hear this, but then kinda shocked. She said, since this was her's and my 3rd concert, she's now ready to be in the pit, where she can see the man up close, and possibly get a hand shake....awww that made me SOOOOOO HAAAAAPPYY!!!!!! :D

I think she realized it's more than worth it to have PIT tickets. We had the opportunity to get some on ticketmaster the day before, but of course she said no, and did regret that. So my hopes are up for next time!! SO, although I have no clue when he's coming back, I still have something to look forward to!!

Last edited:
Awww, thanks...awfully sweet of you to do so. I was too..:p

But even though my mom made me mad & sad, and I shed a tear(I may be silly, but it got to me!), my mom is THE coolest in this world. She said that the next time Moz comes, and we go to his concert, the only thing she will settle for are PIT TICKETS!!!!! :eek: Can you believe that?? I was so happy to hear this, but then kinda shocked. She said, since this was her's and my 3rd concert, she's now ready to be in the pit, where she can see the man up close, and possibly get a hand shake....awww that made me SOOOOOO HAAAAAPPYY!!!!!! :D

I think she realized it's more than worth it to have PIT tickets. We had the opportunity to get some on ticketmaster the day before, but of course she said no, and did regret that. So my hopes are up for next time!! SO, although I have no clue when he's coming back, I still have something to look forward to!!

That's awsome, you're actually lucky to have a mom who cares so much about you.....many kids don't have that. Pit is the only way to really enjoy Moz, at Pasedena I sat in the lodge area and it totally sucked.... nothing like being right infront of the man and getting to greet him..... I cant' believe I got to be in th epit all 2 concerts I went to.... i got lucky.

I see you have a smiley face there, so you were joking, eh?

It's interesting because I was the one who asked him the question and gave him the tea towel. But you've consistently referred to me as male on these boards. That's okay; I try to be gender neutral in cyberspaz. IRL, it's impossible for me to hide my "greatest hits", so despite my short dyke hair, I'm hardly ever mistaken for male.

I see you have a smiley face there, so you were joking, eh?

It's interesting because I was the one who asked him the question and gave him the tea towel. But you've consistently referred to me as male on these boards. That's okay; I try to be gender neutral in cyberspaz. IRL, it's impossible for me to hide my "greatest hits", so despite my short dyke hair, I'm hardly ever mistaken for male.

Short Dyke Hair LOL

Not you, but I've always wondered why older Lesbians like to get the Drew Carrey hair cut..... and the clothing too. :D

some grrls...

Short Dyke Hair LOL

Not you, but I've always wondered why older Lesbians like to get the Drew Carrey hair cut..... and the clothing too. :D

It's cuz Drew is duh Man! ;)

I normally don't go for butches, male or female, but I think Phranc is hot. She's got just enough tenderness and vulnerability mixed in with badass bulldagger swagger that just makes me swoon.

I need a hair cut soon. I like my hair very short.

Here's a piccy of my "greatest hits" back in the day when I had longer hair (yes, my mammary glands are real):
SLC2.jpg

I traumatised Morrissey with my chest, I think. He had been introducing "I Like You" as "I Lust You." I was up front and center 2 feet away from him in a tiny, tiny club (held maybe 300 max), and he pointedly looked anywhere but at me. Gary, however, openly leered. At least the next night Moz publically acknowledged looking.

Moz is totally a tit man...it's just that he's more fond of his own tits (didja see 'im mashing his own during Lemme K you in Bakersfield and when he used to do Wide to Receive and I Want the One I Can't Have?) than anyone else's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom