What if

That's why I said "only in a perfect world" a few posts back. Morrissey was asked long ago if he ever thought about having children, and he said something like, "Yes, but not in this world - only in a perfect world...". I can't remember exactly the line, but that's close to it. That was nearly 20 years ago, though, so maybe he's changed his mind. :p

dog-on-roller-skates-thumb2622151.jpg

Just in case Morrissey's skating skills are not as advanced as those of his dog Barking, he picks the high security pram for the occasion:

16130-kinderwagen-mit-breitreifen.jpg
kinderwagen_26_gr.jpg

Note how the colours of the pram match the clothing of the dog.

Before long the child will be three and also want to roller skate, so that he'll get those:

born-to-play-noddy-quad-roller-skates-shoe-size-8--13-.jpg

Modern-baby-roller-skates.jpg

girl-roller-skate.jpg

The child sitter while Morrissey is on tour:
roller-granny.jpg

Last edited:
All I can say is...Stretch out and wait...we'd probably be waiting a long time to those lyrics

dog-on-roller-skates-thumb2622151.jpg

Just in case Morrissey's skating skills are not as advanced as those of his dog Barking

Pardon? :squiffy: I'm nobody's dog, I'm my own dog! And I can skate better than that!

...okay, I can't. :o

(Anyway to skate properly a dog needs four rollerskates. Count my paws. )

Last edited:
Pardon? :squiffy: I'm noboody's dog, I'm my own dog! And I can skate better than that!

...okay, I can't. :o

(Anyway to skate properly a dog needs four rollerskates. Count my paws. )

Oh, you noticed. :straightface: But you have to admit that the dog slightly looks like you. Must be something of a Doppelgänger then.

I watched part of the Swedish royal wedding today to get a glimps of Stockholm and they seem to be quite a nice couple. In a year they'll need a pram. :D Funny thing is that I know somebody who knows somebody who was at their wedding! :eek: Whoever came up with this 6 degrees of separation theory has to learn counting.

[
The child sitter while Morrissey is on tour:
roller-granny.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out if that bag of trash she's carrying is actually a cushion in case she falls. :confused::p

I'm still trying to figure out if that bag of trash she's carrying is actually a cushion in case she falls. :confused::p

It is a bag full of money that she received from Morrissey for teaching the child marvellous roller skating tricks during the week that she was assigned. He then became homesick, cancelled a concert, went back home, got the child so that it is then on tour with him. The mother is an academic allrounder so that she teaches the child on the road, especially the history of places. This way they can avoid child molesting nannies and torturing teachers and take full advantage of anything that comes their way. :)

The mother is an academic allrounder so that she teaches the child on the road, especially the history of places. This way they can avoid child molesting nannies and torturing teachers and take full advantage of anything that comes their way. :)

...hmmm...So the mother is not a nanny, and not a teacher either... Does she have any kind of a profession, apart from educating Morrissey junior (which must be a full-time job) ? :D

...Or does she just sit quietly at the back of the bus?

No, I think he should adopt an older child...some needy, deserving person with potential who already has control of his or her bowels.

Someone like...

me.

:blushing:

No, I think he should adopt an older child...some needy, deserving person with potential who already has control of his or her bowels.

Someone like...

me.

:blushing:

Hmmmmmmm. Can this be confirmed? :p

...hmmm...So the mother is not a nanny, and not a teacher either... Does she have any kind of a profession, apart from educating Morrissey junior (which must be a full-time job) ? :D

...Or does she just sit quietly at the back of the bus?

How did she get to sit quietly at the back of the bus? No, I think I do not want to know. :rolleyes:

She is a nanny and a teacher to the child, but not a molesting and torturing one.

And she runs her own business. :D

This topic is interesting given the reaction to Morrissey posing with Lady Gaga. What if some day he was posing with his wife or husband or whatever? Would everyone react the same? Morrissey, having had a very personal relationship with "the crowd" for so many years most likely wants his friends and fans in the crowd to approve of his decisions. I know I want my friends to approve of who I date, I can't imagine it's much different. SO an innocent photo of Morrissey between a man and a woman causes a total shitstorm (granted there's also the contradictory phoney pop icon thing going on too with that photo, but still), I bet this is enough of a reaction to make Morrissey hesitant to take any steps to out his personal business. I dunno. Not that he needs to but he is protective, I'm sure he wouldn't want his significant other if there is one subjected to this weird scrutiny given that, in a strange way, he probably wants his fans approval since he's been dating them for so long in a way and values their opinion. Bleh.

If this is the case I suggest Morrissey say "f*** it! You roll with me, you get criticized." :p

Yes, he would make a great Dad, indeed. He seems to surround himself with children a lot, I've noticed.

Eh? Please enlighten me of this supposed situation

He surrounds him self with children?

When?

Yes he has friends who have children and a nephews etc and they have been in a few photos.
I would never say he was surrounds himself with children.

Slightly odd thing to say, he surrounds himself with children. Made me laugh though, but I do now have an image I would like to get rid of quick.

No....I still can't see him having decent relationships with children. No....still can't see it

Slightly odd thing to say, he surrounds himself with children. Made me laugh though, but I do now have an image I would like to get rid of quick.

No....I still can't see him having decent relationships with children. No....still can't see it

I think he would be good with kids. Although he wouldn't want them about all day!

I think he would be good with kids. Although he wouldn't want them about all day!

No I still can't see it, I am trying in vain to picture him sat on the grass talking to a child or something along those lines. This thread has slightly freaked me a little

Oh yeah you're the person who said Robbie Williams looks like Norman Wisdom and Grant. Bravo

Yes, but then again who does? I've always said that the ideal would be if the mother and the father bring up their children together, equally. This way the child is also not too dependent on just one person. A child can cope well with three different caregivers/ attachment figures.

This topic is interesting given the reaction to Morrissey posing with Lady Gaga. What if some day he was posing with his wife or husband or whatever? (...)I bet this is enough of a reaction to make Morrissey hesitant to take any steps to out his personal business. I dunno. Not that he needs to but he is protective, I'm sure he wouldn't want his significant other if there is one subjected to this weird scrutiny given that, in a strange way, he probably wants his fans approval since he's been dating them for so long in a way and values their opinion.

Need for fan "approval"? Worry over sales dropping, rather! You're such a romantic, CG: It's quite sentimental to view a singer/ audience relationship as a mutually caring one :)

... I don't think he'd worry about his significant other's reaction to media exposure either, since he is exclusively drawn, it seems, towards people with a massive need for fame and attention, or for being in a famous person's entourage. :lbf:.

Back
Top Bottom