What if

Need for fan "approval"? Worry over sales dropping, rather! You're such a romantic, CG: It's quite sentimental to view a singer/ audience relationship as a mutually caring one :)

... I don't think he'd worry about his significant other's reaction to media exposure either, since he is exclusively drawn, it seems, towards people with a massive need for fame and attention, or for being in a famous person's entourage. :lbf:.

Think about it though. He goes on stage and feels alive and while feeling so alive, interacts with all these anonymous faces as though they are his friends. It's like a date for him. Don't you think? Or am I a hopeless romantic?

Think about it though. He goes on stage and feels alive and while feeling so alive, interacts with all these anonymous faces as though they are his friends. It's like a date for him. Don't you think? Or am I a hopeless romantic?

Well no I can see that but I just think once off stage his brain goes back into business mode. I know I would. Because you can't live in a fantasy world forever. Especially if you have a photographer's mouth to feed at home. :)

Well no I can see that but I just think once off stage his brain goes back into business mode. I know I would. Because you can't live in a fantasy world forever. Especially if you have a photographer's mouth to feed at home. :)

:confused: Have we made a jump of 20 years now and the child is a photographer already? :eek: Please, it was not supposed to become a photographer, but a revolutionary! How did it turn into a photographer? :mad:

:confused: Have we made a jump of 20 years now and the child is a photographer already? :eek: Please, it was not supposed to become a photographer, but a revolutionary! How did it turn into a photographer? :mad:

You know full well I wasn't talking about the child, who's not even born and not even a twinkle in his daddy's eyes. Anyway, we are facing two problems. If we want to hire Michael Jackson's nurse to help with procreation, we're probably not the only ones. And, second, I don't see the point of a revolutionary if Humankind has only a century left to live.

Last edited:
You know full well I wasn't talking about the child, who's not even born and not even a twinkle in his daddy's eyes. Anyway, we are facing two problems. If we want to hire Michael Jackson's nurse to help with procreation, we're probably not the only ones. And, second, I don't see the point of a revolutionary if Humankind has only a century left to live.

What do you know... :rolleyes:

If you want to talk about evolution, go to offtopic and the God Squad thread. :mad:

This child is going use its insight knowledge to twist a few things so that the nasty people go to the dogs :lbf: and the others, who are left, are going to be so nice that it will be pleasure for its father to live another 50 years until he'll die aged 120. :)

What do you know... :rolleyes:

If you want to talk about evolution, go to offtopic and the God Squad thread. :mad:

This child is going use its insight knowledge to twist a few things so that the nasty people go to the dogs :lbf: and the others, who are left, are going to be so nice that it will be pleasure for its father to live another 50 years until he'll die aged 120. :)

:eek: Since when the Germans have become so optimistic? Are you guys still in the World Cup? (haven't followed anything.)

There are already too many of us on this planet, dear Silke. Do you really want this child to grow up in a world facing climate chaos, and with no rice krispies for breakfast, because even with his dad's money, he won't have any to eat? :tears:

Morrissey is picturing himself at age 120 and he's feeling a bit :sick: now. Well done.

I am intrigued. Who is this photographer in which you speak?

:eek: I don't speak in a photographer YET! That'll be the day when my old buddy Jake or my old buddy Linder has me for breakfast (":sick:") and doesn't digest me fully (":sick:") leaving me still capable of saying what I please (":sick:")

:lbf:

:highfive:

:eek: I don't speak in a photographer YET! That'll be the day when my old buddy Jake or my old buddy Linder has me for breakfast (":sick:") and doesn't digest me fully (":sick:") leaving me still capable of saying what I please (":sick:")

:lbf:

:highfive:

I beg your pardon. You are quite correct, that should have been 'of' instead of 'in'.

I see. I'm picking up what you are putting down. I am quick that way. Thank you.

I beg your pardon. You are quite correct, that should have been 'of' instead of 'in'.

I see. I'm picking up what you are putting down. I am quick that way. Thank you.

You're very welcome. But whatever you do, don't pick up what I'm dropping.:squiffy: I assure you it's not worth it. :o

You're very welcome. But whatever you do, don't pick up what I'm dropping.:squiffy: I assure you it's not worth it. :o

It's saying things like that that get you eaten in Korea. You heartless creature.

Last edited by a moderator:
World Cup? :eek:

Did you know that a person can live on very little? As long as there is a little flavour, water and trees with fruits the girl will be fine. :yum::thumb:

I heard that Morrissey likes thrillers, so to live until he's 120 could turn out to be quite exciting with the apocalyptical things that some people so desperatly want to happen. Oh, sorry, lost track, as the child is going to turn things around, they are not going to happen. How boring. :sleeping:

However, so Morrissey is on tour, mother also has her influence with her business, they study the history of past events and the present...:guitar:

:eek: Since when the Germans have become so optimistic? Are you guys still in the World Cup? (haven't followed anything.)

There are already too many of us on this planet, dear Silke. Do you really want this child to grow up in a world facing climate chaos, and with no rice krispies for breakfast, because even with his dad's money, he won't have any to eat? :tears:

Morrissey is picturing himself at age 120 and he's feeling a bit :sick: now. Well done.

It's really a shame that this extremely knowledgeable revolutionary messianic little female :)eek: female?!) is never going to exist.
Still, all is not lost: Morrissey could adopt a rat. They're very intelligent, I've heard...I reckon a rat could save the world better than a fallible human. Especially if it's a girly.:rolleyes: A rat isn't interested in make-up, boys, imitating Lady Gaga or painting its toes . We'd save a lot of time.

30081-SM27cover_230.jpg

:rofl: I'm sure not really but still in a Lady Gaga context hilarious.

It's really a shame that this extremely knowledgeable revolutionary messianic little female :)eek: female?!) is never going to exist.
Still, all is not lost: Morrissey could adopt a rat. They're very intelligent, I've heard...I reckon a rat could save the world better than a fallible human. Especially if it's a girly.:rolleyes: A rat isn't interested in make-up, boys, imitating Lady Gaga or painting its toes . We'd save a lot of time.

All at the right time. The family also knows how to keep the skin nice and smooth, train the muscles to maximum beauty effect - in the garden, relaxing facial gymnastics (not really needed by any child :p), usage of oil, you name it. When the time has come, the girl will adopt her mother's great make up skills that further underline her natural beauty. Same goes for clothing, which is picked for the occasion, for playing in the mudd and walking around and studying cities. She will be very popular amongst any men, just like her mother, but she will be wise in whom she picks as really close friends. There is no doubt that she is a daddy girl, gives him a hug here, a little kiss on the cheek there. :love:

(frowns suspiciously) Does this ideal mother speak German as well by any chance? I'm beginning to suspect someone.:cool: :p

:straightface: Those teddybears scare me in a Chucky way. Particularly the haircuts.

Another super lullaby by the late :tears: and great Henri...

Last edited by a moderator:
:straightface: Those teddybears scare me in a Chucky way. Particularly the haircuts.

Oh. :straightface: See, they looked somehow familiar. The haircuts. :o

To answer your World Cup question, yes, Germany is still in. I watched the match today and surprisingly found it as enjoyable as the final of the German Women's Football Championship back in the 80s or 90s, when the local team wan. :thumb: At times they were called the "FC Bayern Munich of women's football". :rolleyes: What followed was a sad drama, typical however, because they were sacrificed for a third class male team. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom