What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Obsessed much are we? As long as this isn't giving you an erection I'm okay with it.

What other shit have you made up in your own head? That you're an interesting person? I say go for it because you're clearly clinging to scraps.

Do you hate me?

Blake will be at Leeds, Wratten at Wembley. Enough reason to avoid both if you ask me.

Years ago when I tweeted I was going to see Morrissey Wratten tweeted me out of the blue and asked me to take M a blue rose, that's how I became aware of him and his rich fantasy life. His tweets are entertaining in a car crash sort of a way, apart from the ones where he abuses, stalks and bullies people. Those I report and the result is he's been kicked off Twitter a fair few times. Lately he's taken to blaming Billy Bragg whenever he's suspended which is hilarious. Fantastic to see him make such a tit of himself abusing Billy when Twitter reinstates his account, which I report, and the cycle begins once more.

Fat Blake went to Wembley, but unfortunately he wasn't invited to come to the stage to perform some songs. So sad!

I spotted the Middle Aged Moz fan, lanky Jo again.
Another nuisance of modern times with the “I have to be at the front, it’s my right”
She’s a crank alright. Never been seen until late and and typical of that sort, brings the drama with it.

blake was spotted at Wembley. Again, passing himself round like a joint for a photo, in the notion he’s of important personage. Get him lined up with that bloody Mikey and WinoSoph, for the good of all.

I spotted the Middle Aged Moz fan, lanky Jo again.
Another nuisance of modern times with the “I have to be at the front, it’s my right”
She’s a crank alright. Never been seen until late and and typical of that sort, brings the drama with it.

blake was spotted at Wembley. Again, passing himself round like a joint for a photo, in the notion he’s of important personage. Get him lined up with that bloody Mikey and WinoSoph, for the good of all.

NinoSoph went to the queue one day before., drunk and sick as usual. Those weirdos will never learn how to behave. Where did they come from?

NinoSoph went to the queue one day before., drunk and sick as usual. Those weirdos will never learn how to behave. Where did they come from?

Lying on the floor swigging wine, a full 32 hours before the doors open. The irony in all this, as much as they think they know Morrisseys crew, that list carries no weight at all. Each to theirs but, they reek of desperation. “I can’t watch the gig unless I’m on the rail”
She rocked up around the time of Lewis and his Mozfest. Same time as near pensioner Toni S, mad Pam, er ell. The Jo W’s, box head Mikey, and that vile Abi rocked up a couple of years ago.
It’s alll too sad to see x

As anyone got Blake’s review of the new album yet? Being on the dole gives him the opportunity to bang it on repeat all day, before a brief interval for his Friday tea time large sausage dinner from the chippy. A statement must be due! :lbf::crazy:

Lying on the floor swigging wine, a full 32 hours before the doors open. The irony in all this, as much as they think they know Morrisseys crew, that list carries no weight at all. Each to theirs but, they reek of desperation. “I can’t watch the gig unless I’m on the rail”
She rocked up around the time of Lewis and his Mozfest. Same time as near pensioner Toni S, mad Pam, er ell. The Jo W’s, box head Mikey, and that vile Abi rocked up a couple of years ago.
It’s alll too sad to see x

Yeaahh! That silly Abi, from Peterborough! The 3 sick creatures: wino, the read hair chick, abi...what a strange gang of weirdos.

Yeaahh! That silly Abi, from Peterborough! The 3 sick creatures: wino, the read hair chick, abi...what a strange gang of weirdos.

Bemusement was a plenty when that Abi asked someone was he “new around here?”
This is someone who has never been to a Morrissey concert before 2018.
The other ginger leaves a lot to be desired. All one must sing is: Hugh Hugh, Barney ........

Loveable Scouser Dickie Felthead must surely scoop this award. Has there ever been a more boring, self obsessed mongrel than him ?

Bemusement was a plenty when that Abi asked someone was he “new around here?”
This is someone who has never been to a Morrissey concert before 2018.
The other ginger leaves a lot to be desired. All one must sing is: Hugh Hugh, Barney ........

Loveable Scouser Dickie Felthead must surely scoop this award. Has there ever been a more boring, self obsessed mongrel than him ?

All those gingers should have stayed in their homes, playing with dolls rather than going to Morrissey gigs.

Blake will be at Leeds, Wratten at Wembley. Enough reason to avoid both if you ask me.

Years ago when I tweeted I was going to see Morrissey Wratten tweeted me out of the blue and asked me to take M a blue rose, that's how I became aware of him and his rich fantasy life. His tweets are entertaining in a car crash sort of a way, apart from the ones where he abuses, stalks and bullies people. Those I report and the result is he's been kicked off Twitter a fair few times. Lately he's taken to blaming Billy Bragg whenever he's suspended which is hilarious. Fantastic to see him make such a tit of himself abusing Billy when Twitter reinstates his account, which I report, and the cycle begins once more.

Just where did this blue rose crap come from?
Skinny was spot on about this Wratten creature. He’s awful to the bone but sadly, he’s got his army of mad lovers (brainwashed cult if we’re honest) lead by seldom gig attendees, Deb bloody Wilts, frantically screaming “blue rose” and that mad Scouse Vicki from er, Ormskirk. She actually resembled big bird off Seasame Street at the Leeds gig, just her dress was white.
It’s high time Wratten was dragged outside. Pathetic individual that he is.

What an appropriately named thread I have found myself on!
There is one fan that springs straight to my mind. His name is Ped(r)o Gaspar; an obsessive, extremely creepy, stalker-esque man. He likes to continually rant - often replying to himself meanwhile spouting utter bullshit that pops into his mind. Isn't it funny how his IP address is traced to multiple replies?
Nevermind that, he is easily recognisable through his broken English and weakly threaded sentences that barely make any sense. Ah well Pedro, it's okay, we are all aware of your pathetically lonely existance. Although, it is hard to feel any pity towards you as toxicity dominates your character.

There is one fan that springs straight to my mind. His name is Ped(r)o Gaspar; an obsessive, extremely creepy, stalker-esque man. He likes to continually rant - often replying to himself meanwhile spouting utter bullshit that pops into his mind. Isn't it funny how his IP address is traced to multiple replies?
Nevermind that, he is easily recognisable through his broken English and weakly threaded sentences that barely make any sense. Ah well Pedro, it's okay, we are all aware of your pathetically lonely existance. Although, it is hard to feel any pity towards you as toxicity dominates your character.

If I were you I would change this nonsense conversation about fictional people who do not exist except in your hollow and stupid mind.

What you really wanted was for fan A or fan B to be stalkers and walk after you like a normal person, who you are not, but unfortunately you are worth nothing as a human being.

That Pedro you talked about must be some guy you were interested in and who must have rejected you because you are so ugly. Ah Ah Ah!

Pedro is a disgrace. Scarvey Weinstein himself.

That Pedro you talked about must be some guy you were interested in and who must have rejected you because you are so ugly. Ah Ah Ah!

Pedro you’ve had more rejections than Gary Glitter’s bail application.

Your behaviour here really isn’t helping you.

Reading through this thread, it is apparent that some people here have very little going on in there life. So much so that they give valuable time to people they "hate". By telling people you don't like being around them, you are surrounding your self with those exact people. Kinda Ironic hu?

The keyboard warriors who wouldn’t say half the shit they do on here in a face to face conversation. Especially the ones with shitty grammar.

Back
Top Bottom