What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Chris Wilde is a jolly fella. He'd do well to detach himself from Rhodes & Tait though.
Schoefield and Sutton are pond life, and really should be banished. I had the misfortune to overhear Schofield in Hull, absolutely destroying an absent person with her venom. Not the first time, either. Nasty piece of work that.

Curtis is a nice lad.

Denis Carroll is a Twat.

All of the blue rose cult nuts thinking every f***ing move Moz makes is a f***ing sign. Especially that rat guy and that boozed up laddette. Deluded knobs.

Julian Chavez (in particular) and Anthony Amor.

Money grabbing parasites charging way too much for their book!

Those who love him but then spend their whole lives trashing him, basically, virtually everyone here.

Bog standard Cult rationale: anyone who criticises the Cult of Trollissey must be, or once have been, a devotee. No life is possible outside the Cult therefore anyone who displays evidence that there is a Cult and that it is ridiculous must be appropriated as a secret member. Seriously entry level analysis but who'd expect any different from clueless you?

Bog standard Cult rationale: anyone who criticises the Cult of Trollissey must be, or once have been, a devotee. No life is possible outside the Cult therefore anyone who displays evidence that there is a Cult and that it is ridiculous must be appropriated as a secret member. Seriously entry level analysis but who'd expect any different from clueless you?

Why are you here again?

The one's that years back would complain about Alain and that Moz needs to collaborate with someone new, but now they are saying Alain was the greatest part about Moz' band and that he should come back.

Also, the bandwagon fans who all they do is post Moz/Smiths lyrics on facebook all day and night... but probably couldn't name a song from the latest album, or any b-side not on a comp.

Dennis Carrol

Every time you open your gob, Dennis, you embarrass yourself with your ill-informed crap.

Jake McNicholas and Paddy Maguire

That Irish guy in the blazer who tried to push in and steal my front row spot in Rome (last year?) then acted offended when I pushed him back so that I, and the woman beside me, could breathe without him on our backs.

He better not be in Stavanger on Monday.

John Adgar.
A deeply ugly and simple man. The sight of him and Paddy Maguire singing in the darkness outside the venue in Berlin is an awful one at that.

Pick your lip up, John!

Most hated huh? I'd say those two lads, Tall Bastard and Short Bastard, who can only be described as white pieces of human garbage who spent the day being alcoholic c***s only to pass out mid-show...
Oh and the old fart pedophile who was constantly flirting with the teenage girls. How pathetic, and illegal.
John Adgar is a good guy though.

Most of them but the worst are Maguire and Butler.

Where does Butler get his coin from?
As for Maguire, he absolutely epitomises the new fan who's desperate to fit in. I overheard Maguire saying on Saturday that Manchester was full of "charming man wankers". What the f*** would he know?! Also add in Jake McNicolcunt for the same reasons a Maguire. No nothing bellends...

Back
Top Bottom