What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Talking of scousers. Felton was in Manchester this week. Calling it the “big city”
Yes bog eye, you’re right: But you’re not wanted , you weasel. Bet he’s well and truly hated by his own.
YSB

Think I’d opt for her who runs that There Is A Light group oh Facebook. Middle Aged malnourished woman who started going in 2017. Enjoys her own sarcasm and telling fans how they should follow a singer and behave. Far too much to say this one.
Probably should learns manners; miss self entitled:rat:

Think I’d opt for her who runs that There Is A Light group oh Facebook. Middle Aged malnourished woman who started going in 2017. Enjoys her own sarcasm and telling fans how they should follow a singer and behave. Far too much to say this one.

Who is she?

Who is she?

It worked for Chris [last name redacted]

:lbf::crazy:
It worked for Chris [last name redacted]

Was that Chris’ Tour Etiquette he went to the trouble of penning in 2011? Im still somewhat bewildered by that. The man actually thought he could tell people exactly what to do and what Is expected of them.
the only thing he got correct was setting fire to that awful Lottie’s coat. Possibly the most spiteful cow of the lot. On FB 24/7 and never done a days work.

Gotta be time for a list again

Felton (undisputed - worse than F West) - up his own arse
Jacobsen - as above but not in the Felton category
Maguire - whacks the girlies
I [surname redacted] - oxygen thief
Whitfield - vile
Sutton - embarrassing from the day she appeared in 2011 aged 59. Her poor hubby
Schofield - enough said
Trinity
Violeta
Beattie
Juan [redacted] (shouldn’t be near schools)
Forshaw
Smelly Analeen
Paul the shit singer

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy on Twatter that says he is an Ex-Fan but trolls Central and Solo every minute of every day for new information.Typically found posting pictures with ladies to pretend he is popular but in reality he looks like a vulgar scrotum with glasses.

That guy on Twatter that says he is an Ex-Fan but trolls Central and Solo every minute of every day for new information.Typically found posting pictures with ladies to pretend he is popular but in reality he looks like a vulgar scrotum with glasses.

Defo that dirty pest Beatty

The Lewin’s are getting their Tattoos covered :rofl:
I wonder how Dave must feel. It wasn’t long ago he was the self proclaimed MozFest boss. I did have to laugh recently when pensioner Toni was lambasting him to that Mad Lottie. Toni hasn’t been to a gig before 2011 and was well and truly part of the Lewin cult. Loafing along to cds at night; and now look. And now look.

Back
Top Bottom