What "right wing" beliefs of his are the "problem"?

That's funny, because almost everything about my formative years HAS disappeared, and nobody did anything to prevent it. Chopper bikes, space hoppers, flared trousers, Ford Cortinas, big sideburns, British Rail etc... Where were you when these things were disappearing and why didn't you stop it? And why did you not protest the introduction of modern things like flatscreen TVs, the internet, and smartphones? Why is it that the ONLY cultural or social change which you ACTUALLY protest with any vigour is foreign accents/languages/customs? Absolutely everything else has changed and there wasn't a peep out of you about preserving it, but when it comes to the composition of the population, suddenly you're all "Oh we've got to preserve our way of life!"... Kind of strange!
Because it's about national identity. Perhaps the English cultural identity will evolve as time goes on (and many people certainly do mourn those changes), but it'll still be the English cultural identity. There's a difference between the evolution of a culture and the disappearance of a culture. People are concerned that the English cultural identity will be replaced by another country's imported culture. That's the difference. It's the difference between an old painting slowly changing colour over time and a bunch of people coming with paintbrushes and painting over it.
This is not my personal concern. I don't care about the changing way of life. I'm a minority child of immigrants myself. Plus, I'm still quite young and have no great connection to it. I simply want to understand what people are saying and why they're saying it. My only interest is diplomacy and seeing if there's a way in which everyone can be placated. I understand your point and theirs, but I empathise more with theirs because, at heart, it seems like a hopeless cause. It seems like an inevitable change and, unless you're in favor of stopping immigration completely and deporting loads of people who've done nothing wrong, nothing can stop this change.

Let me ask you this: Do you think the Native Americans were racist or unjustified in wanting to preserve their culture when the European colonists came to America? Were they unjustified for fighting for the sacrament of their holy mountains?
I'm not comparing mass immigration to colonisation, I'm comparing the desire for cultural preservation. It's present in nearly every culture. It seems that when we talk about minority cultures, we sympathise a lot more with that feeling than when we talk about white cultures. I understand why. I know there's a lot of guilt in the white communities for their treatment of minorities in the past. I know there's an unspoken policy of retribution. I just don't really think it's fair.

The winter tour was great sorry you missed that. Good luck with the next boycott.

Of course, what I do as an individual makes no difference at all. But unfortunately for Simple Steve and uncritical half-witted fans, I represent 60% of his pre 2018 fan-base, and we've deserted en masse. You enjoyed the winter 2018 tour but how about the summer 2018 tour? Oh no, actually that was cancelled because of protests and embarrassingly low ticket sales (when people like me, after seeing him for years and years thought, 'actually I'll give it a miss this time'). What about the 2019 UK tour? Did you enjoy that? Oh no, you couldn't have as Steve didn't dare risk it for the same reasons.
Unlike the trolls round here, I don't believe Simple Steve to be racist. I actually think he's a pretty decent person, but just a phenomenal and absolute f***wit when it comes to politics. I hope he tries to learn the basics, issues a retraction of his support for Farage/Robinson/Walters etc., and gets things back on track as he releases a (hopefully) brilliant new album 2020. But the chances of this happening are tiny.

Of course, what I do as an individual makes no difference at all. But unfortunately for Simple Steve and uncritical half-witted fans, I represent 60% of his pre 2018 fan-base, and we've deserted en masse. You enjoyed the winter 2018 tour but how about the summer 2018 tour? Oh no, actually that was cancelled because of protests and embarrassingly low ticket sales (when people like me, after seeing him for years and years thought, 'actually I'll give it a miss this time'). What about the 2019 UK tour? Did you enjoy that? Oh no, you couldn't have as Steve didn't dare risk it for the same reasons.
Unlike the trolls round here, I don't believe Simple Steve to be racist. I actually think he's a pretty decent person, but just a phenomenal and absolute f***wit when it comes to politics. I hope he tries to learn the basics, issues a retraction of his support for Farage/Robinson/Walters etc., and gets things back on track as he releases a (hopefully) brilliant new album 2020. But the chances of this happening are tiny.

I think you're out of touch.

The only "right-wing" beliefs of Morrissey's that are a problem are the kosher ones; namely, seemingly being pro-Israel.

In general, it seems like he isn't right-wing enough, but he's still far better than almost any other public figure.

That's funny, because almost everything about my formative years HAS disappeared, and nobody did anything to prevent it. Chopper bikes, space hoppers, flared trousers, Ford Cortinas, big sideburns, British Rail etc... Where were you when these things were disappearing and why didn't you stop it? And why did you not protest the introduction of modern things like flatscreen TVs, the internet, and smartphones? Why is it that the ONLY cultural or social change which you ACTUALLY protest with any vigour is foreign accents/languages/customs? Absolutely everything else has changed and there wasn't a peep out of you about preserving it, but when it comes to the composition of the population, suddenly you're all "Oh we've got to preserve our way of life!"... Kind of strange!

What a stupid argument. Preserving the population and heritage of it's natives is vital to the countries Identity. England had been cucked pretty hard but that's what sparked Morrissey to wake up

Now, with the Uyghur concentration camps and organ harvesting, the treatment of Hong Kong, and other things that are coming to the light, will Morrissey be forgiven for his early warnings about the Chinese in 2008? Now, with social media and wider internet usage, we also know that the word 'democracy' wasn't introduced to the Chinese language until around the year 2000, and that the population is culturally brainwashed, now enforced with the 'Social credit system' and that their leader Jin Ping is said to be the most ambitious Chinese dictator since Mao. I think the rest of the world is too naïve when it comes to China. Somebody once said "If you want to know who rules you, find out who you cannot criticize". This is more and more true about China, because of economic dependency and so on and son on. Morrissey talked about animal treatment and abuse, you say? Yeah, but that's where it begins, Kant said that how we treat the weakest define us as a society and how we treat lower species defines ourself as a species, more or less

If Morrissey being right-wing is a problem for you then tough really.

Europe has been brainwashed into thinking that wanting a national identity is bad because the globalists told you so. F ing lemmings.

Back
Top Bottom