What song are you listening to right now?

Bad luck - I’m the lion, you’re dead

Some good sorta old fashioned rock and roll. “With my fu€k the smiths shirt on and it’s tie dye to” line is kinda dead on. In the same way say the Grateful Dead or the doors went from being music made by fringey people for fringey people to music for the academic professional and the hip mom the smiths have sorta become appropriated into the Ivy League millennial world and it sorta fell on the wrong side of the class war to the point where a lot of annoying people that are hard to stand or course love the smiths. I alluded to this when I replied to nerak in the have you ever been hassled for your morrissey shirt and I said the closest we’re people just wary that I was gonna be an annoying smiths or morrissey and condescend to them about something. Funny how things work out

I'm listening to Kill Uncle. I listened to Dog On A Chain earlier but I'm tired now and Kill Uncle is soothing and somehow sedate.

last song for the evening

29b83aec-5b2d-43b8-b10a-fff845ae8df4-gettyimages-93744625.jpg

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom