What song are you listening to right now?

A fan?

I just got their album last week and am loving it. I don't like Don't Stop or Shoot You Down Too Much but other than those it is superb!

Yes...from way back!!
Did you buy the remastered version from '04??

Um...I didn't buy anything :(

But the version I have is from that, but so far I've only been listening to the first 11 to get the original sound and then I'm going to listen to the others and the demos.

Um...I didn't buy anything :(

But the version I have is from that, but so far I've only been listening to the first 11 to get the original sound and then I'm going to listen to the others and the demos.

Are you new to the Stone Roses or just new to the remastered stuff?? Careful...you may give your age away a bit...:D

I'm new to them. Haha I don't care about my age. Everyone I am 16 (clumsy and shy).

Then get on the bus my friend :p...you have definitely chosen some great music!!
Do your friends give you a hard time that you are not rockin' out with them to Boys Like Girls or somethin'?? :rolleyes:

:D

Haha yes actually. More like Lil' Wayne, Lady Gaga, and Owl City. But f*** em, whose going to care about them in 20 years?

And I know. I pride myself in my music over all else. Sugar Spun Sister just came on. The only problem I have with them is that they sound too much like the Beatles, but more importantly you can definitely see how much Oasis was influenced by them. I hate Oasis. So very much.

Haha yes actually. More like Lil' Wayne, Lady Gaga, and Owl City. But f*** em, whose going to care about them in 20 years?

...you can definitely see how much Oasis was influenced by them. I hate Oasis. So very much.

Yessirrrr....:lbf:

Witcha there about Oasis...what overrated divas...:squiffy:

And they're just pricks too everyone. So self-absorbed, egotistical, and just rude. But they're gone now :D. One of my favorite bands is Bloc Party, they led to me to the Smiths and Morrissey, who ironically took their place, but I think it was Liam who called them "Indie college bullshit" in an interview.

If you like Stone Roses you may like some Happy Mondays...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I heard they're a lot alike, came on at the same time, both from Manchester.

Listening right now, I'm liking the piano but it's way too 60s and psychedelic. Though I'm less than a minute in. Not liking the singing either, something I'm extremely picky on.

Yeah I heard they're a lot alike, came on at the same time, both from Manchester.

Listening right now, I'm liking the piano but it's way too 60s and psychedelic. Though I'm less than a minute in. Not liking the singing either, something I'm extremely picky on.

Ok...how about this...

[youtube]FuFtfhOipNQ&feature[/youtube]

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom