What the F**K is wrong with the Israel?

lux girl

In Moz We Trust
What's goin' on in the Middle East?
One minute we're all enjoying Christmas, next minute israel is bombing the shite outta Gaza.
I'm not a happy bunny......

So sad, why can't they reach some sort of agreement after all these decades.
They got it sorted in Northern Ireland, should be hope for other trouble spots.
Hope it's shortlived, for the sake of all the innocents out there.

Just saw the news and it's not good. Looks like the Israeli government wants to launch a ground offensive. Yeah! Really progressive and harmonious and intelligent, wankers.

All the quotes below taken from the same Associated Press news report. I have searched in vain to find the number of Israeli casualties that prompted this onslaught from the IDF.

"My son is gone, my son is gone," wailed Said Masri, a 57-year-old shopkeeper, as he sat in the middle of a Gaza City street, slapping his face and covering his head with dust from a bombed-out security compound nearby.

He said he had sent his 9-year-old son out to purchase cigarettes minutes before the airstrikes began and could not find him. "May I burn like the cigarettes, may Israel burn," Masri moaned.

The lone fatality in Israel was in the town of Netivot, where a rocket killed an Israeli man. Six other people were wounded, rescue services said.

But the U.S., Israel's closest ally, blamed Hamas. "These people are nothing but thugs, so Israel is going to defend its people against terrorists like Hamas that indiscriminately kill their own people," White House spokesman Gordon Johndroe said.

Jews and Muslims.

How long is this thread gonna go on before one of you SoLowers actually points out that Hamas intentionally started this conflict?

It always amazes me when people who hate Israel and are in such bad faith towards Israel expect Israel to listen to their lecturings. No one here has anything to say to or about Israel that Israel should respect.

Stop the presses, even the Egyptian government can tell more truth than a left wing apologists for Islamic terrorists on SoLow:Egyptian Foreign Minister blames Hamas

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5roptSbO3GQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5roptSbO3GQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

But then, I guess Egypt has had it with Hamas bullshit too.

What's goin' on in the Middle East?
One minute we're all enjoying Christmas, next minute israel is bombing the shite outta Gaza.
I'm not a happy bunny......

You know what's so disgusting about your dumb thread, lux? Your willfull ignorance. You claim you were just a happy, peace-loving bunny hopping around through the holidays, and then suddenly you're horrified to see the nasty Israeli Jews bombing people out of the blue for no apparent reason. This calls for a "What the f*** is wrong with Israel" thead! Where you play this game of, "I don't really know what all is going on, but Israel needs to cut it out."

Is that your insight into the situation?

You're on the internet, so you have access to whatever info you seek. Somehow there was no Lux Girl thread about Hamas breaking off a cease fire and firing rockets into Israel. Somehow that bit didn't even make it into this thread from you, from Kewpie, from I Am A Ghost, from the rest. Of course you weren't an unhappy bunny when Hamas started their shit again. That didn't interupt your Christmas cheer one bit.

Okay, I Am A Ghost mentioned a rocket killing an Israeli. He did so in the old propagandistic fashion of trying to suggest that moral blame should be assigned according to which side suffers the most casualties.

Tell us more about the rockets, Ghost. Why haven't you done so already? That seems to be a pretty big part of the story, no? Rocket after rocket after rocket being launched into Israel after Hamas broke off a cease fire and decided to intentionally create a conflict?

What the f*** is wrong with the people in this thread, is the real question.

This scummy little thread that brushes the whole context and causation of the conflict under the rug before leaping to attack the Israeli response. So typical. Same old patterns from the same old lefties who choose to help Islamic terrorists in their propaganda. It makes me feel so old inside.

Why should Israel pay attention to people who are in such bad faith towards her?

Why should America not be friends with Israel? Because people like you say so? Please. You're not on the side of good, so hop along little bunny.

If Mexico was launching rockets into Arizona, you're God Damn right America should go take care of business. Governments exist to protect their citizens. Oh, but the Israeli government isn't allowed, because they're a Special Case (read: full of Jews).

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm going to agree with Theo but...well, Hamas did start this to my knowledge.

If we're going to ask "What the f**k is wrong with Israel" we also need to ask "What the f**k is wrong with Hamas". It takes two or more sides to fight.

That said, I hate the ridiculous loss of life, and I hope there will be peace soon.

There will never be peace until Rick Warren is taken out!!

and by taken out, I mean TAKEN OUT!!! :gun:

*cries*

Maybe you need to read the Purpose Driven Life and figure out if that's your purpose!

(I almost bought that book at the thrift store out of curiosity and I couldn't even bring myself to pay the ten cents for it.)

Tags
i want an israeli girl liberals are clueless lux girl hates america shaking hands doesnt work sorry theo--nrith theo was framed theo's tag trolling again wasn't theo but he agrees
Back
Top Bottom