What the F**K is wrong with the Israel?

OMG!!! Hot IDF girls is like a fetish strong and well on the internet. Google it and you get thousands of hits.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fearweb/sets/72057594062802639/

98413736_93d4fae1d1.jpg

98413684_9a9195ea4e.jpg

98413362_a48cad2781.jpg

98413777_e9cea47d38.jpg

98412760_4441807976.jpg

245196710_068348686f.jpg

How can there not be peace in the Middle East?!?!?! Those people should come to America and see how ugly and fat all our people are.

The majority: Not 2 thousand hippies who think hunting down terrorists is 'evil' and 'bad'.

The point is more people attend the anti-war demonstrations than the support-war demonstrations. I talk to people and they are afraid and pessimistic. They didn't want this, even a lot of right wing people think it's not the best way to deal with the situation. Not to mention the disturbing feeling that this whole war is just a (literally) bloody election propaganda.

The point is more people attend the anti-war demonstrations than the support-war demonstrations.

Israel has a population of approximately 7.2 million people. In THREE separate protests, approximately 3000 people showed up (one as few as 200 people) to cry about how bad the IDF is for protecting them against Hamas terrorists.

Seriously, that is hardly a conclusive analysis. If the police in Canada are accused of doing something wrong I could guarantee I could find 200-1000 morons to protest against the 'evil pigz'. It doesn't mean it's the overall consensus. It means you found a group of 200-1000 hippies who want to hug and make up while the enemy tries to murder you.

Israel has a population of approximately 7.2 million people. In THREE separate protests, approximately 3000 people showed up (one as few as 200 people) to cry about how bad the IDF is for protecting them against Hamas terrorists.

Seriously, that is hardly a conclusive analysis. If the police in Canada are accused of doing something wrong I could guarantee I could find 200-1000 morons to protest against the 'evil pigz'. It doesn't mean it's the overall consensus. It means you found a group of 200-1000 hippies who want to hug and make up while the enemy tries to murder you.

I'm not going to argue with you about how the people of Israel feel about the situation. It's stupid and useless.

There was at least 25,000 at the one in London. The capacity of Trafalgar Square is 25,000 and not everybody could get in. I'm going to assume you believed the police statements on the numbers.

There was at least 25,000 at the one in London. The capacity of Trafalgar Square is 25,000 and not everybody could get in. I'm going to assume you believed the police statements on the numbers.

And these were Israelis who flew from Israel to London?

I'm assuming it's just the usual left tard morons who see 30 second news reports on the television and that people are getting hurt and feel obligated to 'share the love' and start a big protest over it.

Let them get a few rockets launched at them and have some Hamas terrorists kill a few of their friends, attack them on a daily basis and let's see how many show up to protest the 'evils' of Israel next time.

I'm not going to argue with you about how the people of Israel feel about the situation. It's stupid and useless.

Especially when your proof consists of (in one instance) 200 people standing around with signs protesting the evils of the people who protect them from suicide bombers and rocket attacks.

Wow. I have no idea how to respond to that video because I'm not sure exactly who I am at the moment. :o Like I want to be pissed off that they mocked the girls doing the up and over exercise, it would seem girls today would tackle that a bit differently. And I'm angry that they equated clean guns with the western 60's housewife standards of clean houses, yet the boy in me is thankful for that beautiful shot of the girls bathing each other. I'm so confuzed! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
war is never good, civilians being killed is never a wonderful thing, but israel is only defending themselves,no matter if they kill 300 for every 3 deaths they suffer.
i just wish they would leave the occupied territories, thus taking away any excuse for why they are attacked, we all know they would still be attacked.i actually give credit to them for not reducing the whole area to rumble.

war is never good, civilians being killed is never a wonderful thing, but israel is only defending themselves,no matter if they kill 300 for every 3 deaths they suffer.
i just wish they would leave the occupied territories, thus taking away any excuse for why they are attacked, we all know they would still be attacked.i actually give credit to them for not reducing the whole area to rumble.
they let you out of jail already? :eek:

ps: yes, yes, well, maybe if we ignore the middle east it will go away is what i hope :pray:

Hello again :)

ahh, well wb regardless...

oh you meant the other thread? nah, even if i don't like a post or something,i dont complain to the mods,even if we are tight or not, be like telling a teacher or a boss something, or being a rat.

id rather just bare a long standing grudge.:p

Tags
i want an israeli girl liberals are clueless lux girl hates america shaking hands doesnt work sorry theo--nrith theo was framed theo's tag trolling again wasn't theo but he agrees
Back
Top Bottom