What the F**K is wrong with the Israel?

hello!
i feel that you owould agree with my opinion? its very right wing of me .:p

Yes I agree with you :)

That's one thing that has always perplexed me.
Conservatives generally always come down on the side of Israel.....yet most American Jews vote for Democrats.
I suppose it's social issues.

Conservatives generally always come down on the side of Israel.....yet most American Jews vote for Democrats.

yep,same reason i vote democrat.:cool:
gimme a socially liberal republican and i will vote for him,or her.

and conservatives tend to be for racism, its weird, but thats the USA :o

Well, I'm not for racism....I can't imagine anyone FOR it.

Then again, I do tend to stereotype people. The way I see it, stereotypes are there for a reason. It's how we naturally judge, evaluate, and form opinions about things; by finding common characteristics.

But racist? Not me.

Both major parties in the USA are pro-Israel.

Didn't you hear Harry Reid on TV today?

I spoke to Prime Minister Olmert a couple of days ago. He indicated that they would do the ground activities. Let's understand the background. For eight years they've been firing rockets into Israel. They've become more intense the last few months. Israelis have been killed, maimed and injured. Sometimes more than 200 a day coming into Israel. If this were going on in the United States from Vancouver, Canada, into Seattle, would we react? Course we do. We would have to. I think what the Israelis are doing is very important. I think this terrorist organization, Hamas, has got to be put away. They've got to come to their senses. The Fatah group, which is--makes up part of Palestinian group, has a peace arrangement with Israel. Hamas should do the same....

And, and, and Israel, for--since 1967, controlled Gaza. They gave it to the Palestinians as a gesture of peace. And all they got are a bunch of rockets in return....

So you think that Israel ought to move forward and try to remove Hamas from power?

They have to. I, I'm not concerned about removing Hamas from power, I'm concerned about stopping the rocket fire and the mortar fire into Israel. That is the key, and that's what Israel's up to according to the prime minister.

Should there be an immediate cease-fire?

If the Hamas organization will agree and there is some degree of certainty that they will follow through. They, in the past, have simply not lived up to what they said they would do. If there's a way of enforcing this cease-fire, then yes. Otherwise, Israel has to continue till they stop the rockets and mortars coming into Israel, maiming, injuring and killing Israelis.

So you, you're in sync with the Bush administration on this point?

Yes, I am.

What's interesting is the theory floating around that Israel is taking care of bizness before Obama takes office. Obama said he's very pro-Israel, but perhaps Israel is thinking, "How much can we trust this dude who palled around with terrorists, sucked up to Jeremiah Wright, is advised by Zbigniew Brzezinski, and wants to meet with the leaders of Iran with no preconditions?" Perhaps the perceived weakness of Obama is already causing escalations of military conflicts?

Then again, I do tend to stereotype people. The way I see it, stereotypes are there for a reason. It's how we naturally judge, evaluate, and form opinions about things; by finding common characteristics.

But racist? Not me.
Liberals are against racism supposedly, ergo their opponents are for it vis a vis them
you get the point, its all crap to me
i alternate between being an extreme moderate independent when political and being an apolitical anarchist :p

But racist? Not me.

until the last 20 or 30 years it was southern democrats not republicans that were the racists, racists can be left or right.the left has just been able to capitalize on minorities in the last few decades more than the right.
many seem to forget it was the republicans that ended slavery.it was not till jfk and lbj that you could say the democrats did anything for a minority in this country.

Both major parties in the USA are pro-Israel.

Didn't you hear Harry Reid on TV today?

What's interesting is the theory floating around that Israel is taking care of bizness before Obama takes office. Obama said he's very pro-Israel, but perhaps Israel is thinking, "How much can we trust this dude who palled around with terrorists, sucked up to Jeremiah Wright, is advised by Zbigniew Brzezinski, and wants to meet with the leaders of Iran with no preconditions?" Perhaps the perceived weakness of Obama is already causing escalations of military conflicts?

I didn't hear Harry Reid; thanks for the quote.
I have heard the "taking care of business" theory.

I've always been under the impression that Democrats do not support the Israelis right to military force as much as Republicans do. Here is an article I read the other day.

http://exposingliberallies.blogspot.com/2009/01/democrats-oppose-israeli-action-against.html

I actually don't know how anyone can justify taking Israels side. In this current bout of conflict, Palestinian rocket attacks have killed less than 20 civilians. Israel has killed over 500. Seriously.

I actually don\'t know how anyone can justify taking Israels side. In this current bout of conflict, Palestinian rocket attacks have killed less than 20 civilians. Israel has killed over 500. Seriously.

Maybe you have not seen the hot IDF girls posted on this thread. I was once critical of Israel, but not anymore. God bless those girls. God bless Israel.

I tried finding hot Hamas girl fighters, but I guess those pictures are censored. I can not find any :eek:

Throw your Hijab onto the fire
Come out and find the one that you love

Peace in the Middles East

I actually don\'t know how anyone can justify taking Israels side. In this current bout of conflict, Palestinian rocket attacks have killed less than 20 civilians. Israel has killed over 500. Seriously.

You can always get a bunch of your friends to go to the West Bank to protest this. But I am telling you right now you will have a hard time finding a Starbuck\'s or McDonald\'s to trash.

Maybe you have not seen the hot IDF girls posted on this thread. I was once critical of Israel, but not anymore. God bless those girls. God bless Israel.

I tried finding hot Hamas girl fighters, but I guess those pictures are censored. I can not find any :eek:

Throw your Hijab onto the fire
Come out and find the one that you love

Peace in the Middles East
funny :D
You can always get a bunch of your friends to go to the West Bank to protest this. But I am telling you right now you will have a hard time finding a Starbuck\'s or McDonald\'s to trash.
uhh, dude you know you want to be more like Munchie or be with her, i have not decided which :cool:

I actually don't know how anyone can justify taking Israels side. In this current bout of conflict, Palestinian rocket attacks have killed less than 20 civilians. Israel has killed over 500. Seriously.

So because terrorists constantly launch rockets and happen to be piss poor shots, and then when Israel retaliates, the terrorists hide behind civilians, using them as human shields, Israel is now the bad guy?

Tags
i want an israeli girl liberals are clueless lux girl hates america shaking hands doesnt work sorry theo--nrith theo was framed theo's tag trolling again wasn't theo but he agrees
Back
Top Bottom