What will happen if Johnny Marr was spotted at a Morrissey gig in the audience???

What will happen if Johnny Marr was spotted at a Morrissey gig in the audience and Morrissey saw him!?!?!

Last edited:
why wouldn't Johnny be in the audience for a Morrissey gig?

I thought he and Moz were on good terms with one another

What will happen if Johnny Marr was spotted at a Morrissey gig in the audience and Morrissey saw him!?!?!

Jesse Tobias would be getting an early train home for the night.

I just got the following text from a friend. I lol'd. :p

"R the smiths playn cochella"

why wouldn't Johnny be in the audience for a Morrissey gig?

I thought he and Moz were on good terms with one another

I can't imagine Johnny being ABLE to do that because of his undoubtedly high profile among Morrissey fans... even if some fans don't give a shit about The Smiths, it's veryunlikely that he could possibly go unnoticed and unmolested in a crowd.

I could see him watching from backstage or in a control booths or something, but the scenario of being spotted in a Morrissey audience just doesn't seem likely.

I hope you're joking.

Nope. He was probably high. I texted back "Not that I know of." and at that moment my friend randomly said to me about some other thing "I don't think so." :p

I could be drunker than I've ever been drunk and not entertain the notion that The Smiths will reform.

I just texted him. His brother heard it from rumors.

WHOA... I didn't even realize they had those... I'm too poor for that shit. Anyway, that'd suck for the money... I'm paying for crap tickets and sneaking my way to the front at all costs.

I don't think Marr would have to pay, though! :guitar:

It begs the question, has Johnny ever been to a solo Morrissey gig?

I don't know about Johnny, but didn't Andy and Mike go to the M.E.N gig filmed for Who Put The M...?
Johnny has criticised Morrissey's band in the past for not playing Smiths songs properly, so he must at least have heard those versions, even if not in the flesh.

I don't know about Johnny, but didn't Andy and Mike go to the M.E.N gig filmed for Who Put The M...?
Johnny has criticised Morrissey's band in the past for not playing Smiths songs properly, so he must at least have heard those versions, even if not in the flesh.

Marr is so jealouss. That's all.
He never mantained the quality of his works after Smiths splitted

Back
Top Bottom