What would you do if...

StrangeLilGirl!

What would you do if Morrissey died?
Honestly, at the moment I'd kill myself, but that's because he's the only one I can hang onto. My parents don't really learn me anything, so I will let myself learn things from Morrissey's quotes and all. He's so wise you know. Anyways, I'd also kill myself when I turn 30. I guess I'd first drink very much alcohol, then put all kinds of pills in a bottle of soda, and then drink it. I tried an overdosis before -yeah, I know- and got so sick of it, I got to puke already now when I take a painkiller. But that's what I'd do.

What would you do? :confused:

-I know, this is a weird thread...-

I would go about the rest of my day because I actually, you know, have a job and social life...

I would feel sad for a few days, listen to his music a bit more than usual, possibly shed a tear whilst watching Who Put the M in Manchester on DVD, then get over it.

As for what you would do? Never mind that, what you should do is visit a doctor. Killing yourself because a popstar dies is not a normal reaction. Saying that, when Michael Jackson died I shot myself full of Propofol and woke up in a secluded forest in Zimbabwe 4 days later.

I know, and they are getting me into a mental hospital, but I guess I'm just saying that now because I can't imagine it. But I WOULD hate to get old, I'm scared of getting old for some unknown reason :S

No, because you lose the people you love, which are a VERY few in my case. I know we can always lose the ones we love but when you get older you get a bigger chance. Blah. And you see the world change.. I-I don't know, I'm just scared of it. I don't know why really..

Who? Moz?

No, because you lose the people you love, which are a VERY few in my case. I know we can always lose the ones we love but when you get older you get a bigger chance. Blah. And you see the world change.. I-I don't know, I'm just scared of it. I don't know why really..

Who? Moz?

Everyone sees people they love die. We'll all have to plan a funeral for our parents. We will all see the world change. We all have seen the world change! And it wasn't that traumatic! Why be scared of something when 6.5 billion other people feel exactly the same way?
Getting old is shit. So is losing people you love die. But that's life.
That which does not kill you makes you stronger.

(Unless you have AIDS or something)

Yeah, but you know, I'm not even 18 yet, and they already think I'm depressed. Mentally I'm probably 20 or 30 already. By the time I'm 30 I'll have enough of it. I mean, I already have enough of it. Oh, just f*** it.. You don't understand I guess..

Yeah, but you know, I'm not even 18 yet, and they already think I'm depressed. Mentally I'm probably 20 or 30 already. By the time I'm 30 I'll have enough of it. I mean, I already have enough of it. Oh, just f*** it.. You don't understand I guess..

Not even 18 yet but old enough to patronise...
I'm 26. I felt the way you do when I was 18. And 19. And 20. And 21. And 22. And 23. And 24.
When you go out into the real world, and go to Uni, and get a girlfriend, and get a job, and have to worry about rent and bills and money and increasing amounts of anal hair, you won't worry so much about the death of a popstar.

Now that is how you patronise someone!

Oke, I had a sad mood when I said that stuff about the popstar. But really. You don't understand. The things I got through already. Kind of. I lost my dad, my mum is schizo, I moved to the other side of the country, my stepdad hates me, my parents seem to hate me. I walk away a lot cause of fights I have with my parents. I have no friends. Dude, ya know, I don't know what to hang onto, I don't like to live like this, and I'm sure that your past keeps following you. It is imprtant, and honestly, I don't like my "past". I don't see why I should want to get old, if I don't even like being young.

Fine, you got me into a sad mood.

You'll feel better tomorrow.
I've got a constant headache because of stress at work, never have time to see my family and am being trolled by a mayonnaise-loving Japanese sociopath on here, but I struggle on.
Imagine having no parents, not being able to move to the other side of the country, not having internet access, not being able to listen to music you enjoy. There are loads of people worse off than you who don't kill themselves.

But if you're going to do it then do it, don't bleat on about it on the internet looking for sympathy.

This is the wrong forum to come to if you're looking for sympathy. Maybe you should try the deviantART forums instead?

Thanks for the sympathy.. ._.

I do sympathise. I think most people on here can sympathise with you. But we don't all bang on about our problems and threaten to kill ourselves.
I am sorry you feel shit. I've been there. Most people have. Life gets better.

That's all the advice I can offer.
(Apart from to avoid Kewpie mayonnaise. I've always wondered what that white stuff was in bukkaki videos, now I know. That'll be why my girlfriend cried when I emptied a jar of Helmann's Light onto her face.)

Most people on this site try and out-do everyone else, so by saying you'd kill yourself is your way of telling us you're a 'major' fan lol

Back
Top Bottom