What would you love to hear?

SweetnTenderYorkshireman

What song would you love to hear Moz perform now?

Aiming for more of an unplayed/rarely played track vibe, but any responses are worthy!

I would love to hear him play
‘These Things Take Time’ - I think it would be an excellent suprise set opener, and for a solo track, I love ‘A Swallow On My Neck’ and wasnt of an age to see him perform it live

Oh, there are so many...

'Sunny', 'Paint A Vulgar Picture', 'I Won't Share You', 'Dial A Cliche', 'I'd Love To', 'Piccadilly Palare', 'Come back To Camden', 'Friday Mourning', 'I'm Playing Easy To Get', and 'Christian Dior' just to name a few lol

Oh, there are so many...

'Sunny', 'Paint A Vulgar Picture', 'I Won't Share You', 'Dial A Cliche', 'I'd Love To', 'Piccadilly Palare', 'Come back To Camden', 'Friday Mourning', 'I'm Playing Easy To Get', and 'Christian Dior' just to name a few lol

‘Sunny’ would be up there for me, powerful song, it’s the last “I’m here, I will not move” that gets me. Though I feel it wont be quite the same without Alain’s superb backing vocal

-Forgive Someone (Relevant)
-The Operation
-Southpaw
-At Amber
-Cemetry Gates
-Wonderful Woman

I think Gustavo can handle the backing vocal for sunny just fine. Christian Dior for me though. I’d also like to hear someday goodbye will be farewell

I would like to hear the following in Nov/Dec..

Sunny
Dagenham Dave :lbf:
Southpaw
Boy Racer
Our Frank
Fantastic Bird

Hand In Glove
Still Ill
Sheila Take A Bow
Paint A Vulgar Picture

Or anything obscure, really.

the edges are no longer parallel,fantastic song,mexico as well.

it's not your birthday anymore
I have forgiven jesus
the world is full of crashing bores
mountjoy

Smiths:
These Things Take Time
Accept Yourself
Barbarism Begins At Home
Unhappy Birthday

Morrissey:
I Am Hated For Loving
The Boy Racer
He Cried
Shame Is The Name

Striptease with a Difference, Please Help the Cause Against Loneliness, Lifeguard on Duty, and Well I Wonder.

Though I'm not sure his current vocal abilities are compatible with the aforementioned songs.

"Interesting Drug" sounded fantastic when he did it twice in 2007 (can't believe that's 11 years ago!), for the first time since 1992. Would love to see that make another appearance.

Also, "Piccadilly Palare", "Sunny", "We Hate it When Our Friends Become Successful".

Southpaw
Lost
The Edges Are No Longer Parallel
My Dearest Love
Sweetie Pie
Used To Be A Sweet Boy
Seasick Yet Still Docked
Well I Wonder
I Won`t Share You
I Know It`s Over
Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
This Night Has Opened My Eyes