What's Everyone Reading At The Moment?

*laughing at the 'one-upsmanship' tag* :D

A Tale Etched In Blood and Hard Black Pencil, can't remember the author right now :o

moz in conversation..the third time now..;)

c3351.jpg

A bit of light reading in between end-of-course examinations and my attempt to read the Bible cover-to-cover this summer.

(Post #100!)

Last edited:
I also have that book. "The Selfish Giant" is my all-time favorite. :)

Odd Hours, by Dean Koontz. Which doesn't come out until May 20.

Man, I love advance copies! :D

cover

Last edited:
The Horse And His Boy - C.S. Lewis

3rd time and still a gem.

Also, Edith Sitwell's autobiography.

Finally finished The Severed Alliance last night. I enjoyed it. Rogan obviously put a lot of time and effort into his research...no matter how much Morrissey apparently disapproved of him. :)

I'm reading Augusten Burroughs. I like his voice. I have a tendency to read all the way through one author when I found them... you should have seen me when I found Wilkie Collins... that kept me busy for a good four months or so!

I'm also reading Mrs. Dalloway and The Dud Avocado. I always have three or four books going.

I started reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold last night. Got between a third and halfway through it. Its a book that I've heard a lot of hype about, but wasn't sure what to expect. I have enjoyed it so far. Its gripping, and made me want to continue reading. I will probably finish it tonight. While I was reading, I was a bit worried that it would give me nightmares, and was questioning whether reading it before going to sleep was such a good idea. But, nothing happened...that I remember anyway. :)

ive just read I am legend in two days flat, i really enjoyed it, and am now looking for more matheson books. :rolleyes:

ive just read I am legend in two days flat, i really enjoyed it, and am now looking for more matheson books. :rolleyes:

I just started this book on flash fiction called, "Novels In Three Lines" It's pretty amazing how Felix Feneon accomplished this. It's harder than it looks!

slaughter house 5. i'm only at like chapter 5 or so and i find the wittiness ok, but the story pretty boring. so it goes.

Tags
books wit no pitchers but not much more just fuck off literary ponces long live books more to life than books nerds n squares obscurer and obscurer shakespeare is smart
Back
Top Bottom