What's Everyone Reading At The Moment?

I'm reading "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell" by Susanna Clarke. I found it a bit tedius at first, and it seemed the author was trying to imitate Sherlock Holmes stories (which I love, btw :)). But I read some more and now I'm hooked (no spoilers please!)

EDIT: ooh, I was thinking of reading that Alex James book, glad to hear it's good! I've seen a bit of his writing, I though his "dear diary" thing was funny ("looked in the mirror and saw that I was Alex from Blur. That's Camden for you - band members in every corner :D).

Last edited:
Låt den rätte komma in.
translated "let the right one in"

it is referred to the moz song "let the right one slip in"

it is a book about a boy who falls in love with a vampire girl in the 80s in sweden, but it's more of a relationship book with vampire elements than a vampire book.

actually the book has been made to a movie and will come up on theaters in sweden this summer.

it's great.

Working in Aged Care which is a very hefty text book that I have
to read for the course I'm doing at them moment.....:guitar:

I'm rereading Cell by Stephen King.

it's still creepy as hell to me. I had a nightmare about it once. =| It makes me not want to use my cellphone (not that I use it anyway. I really have no idea where the hell it's at currently.)

Låt den rätte komma in.
translated "let the right one in"

it is referred to the moz song "let the right one slip in"

it is a book about a boy who falls in love with a vampire girl in the 80s in sweden, but it's more of a relationship book with vampire elements than a vampire book.

actually the book has been made to a movie and will come up on theaters in sweden this summer.

it's great.

Have you read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer? It's very good.

I'm reading "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell" by Susanna Clarke. I found it a bit tedius at first, and it seemed the author was trying to imitate Sherlock Holmes stories (which I love, btw :)). But I read some more and now I'm hooked (no spoilers please!)

I loved that book. I've read it three times.

Now I'm reading Huck Finn.

I just finished "Saint Morrissey" and really enjoyed it! My mother said, "I wasn't aware he was a saint." I said, "Yes to millions who worship him..." :D

Man's Search For Meaning, by Viktor Frankl about his experiences in a concentration camp.

Tags
books wit no pitchers but not much more just fuck off literary ponces long live books more to life than books nerds n squares obscurer and obscurer shakespeare is smart
Back
Top Bottom