What's going on in your life right now?

Sorry to hear about your mom Scarlet, hope all is well. I code and design websites, if you want help let me know. :)

Sorry to hear about your mom Scarlet, hope all is well. I code and design websites, if you want help let me know. :)

Thank you! :D

I know nothing about them. Well, that's not true. A friend of mine helped me create the happybirthdaymorrissey.com site. She used it to teach me things. I'm an artist. I would really like to use my creativity for something... what? Useful? Fun. Fulfilling.

Sadly, the friend who is/was teaching me things is VERY busy, so lessons are few and far between. If you're serious about wanting to help, I might be interested. :) Let me know how you can help. I'll PM you about it later on when I'm less tired and foggy. (SO FOGGY!)

I'm slowly becoming nocturnal. :(

I am nocturnal. I have delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS). I've always had it. It's miserable.

What is causing your nocturnal state? Is it upsetting to you? Have you tried melatonin? It can help a bit if you're determined.:)

I am nocturnal. I have delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS). I've always had it. It's miserable.

What is causing your nocturnal state? Is it upsetting to you? Have you tried melatonin? It can help a bit if you're determined.:)

It's just because I'm off school, I don't do anything all day, just lounge about occasionally going to sleep, and then I can't sleep at night, so I sleep more in the day etc

It's not a real problem, thankfully, just a messed up sleep pattern. And the trouble is that when I don't sleep enough I end up really anxious and paranoid (probably the same for everyone) and then I can't sleep.. :p At the moment it's doing my head in, this is about the 4th or 5th night in a row I've been up til at least 3, and I keep waking up at about 9 or earlier :(

Thank you! :D

I know nothing about them. Well, that's not true. A friend of mine helped me create the happybirthdaymorrissey.com site. She used it to teach me things. I'm an artist. I would really like to use my creativity for something... what? Useful? Fun. Fulfilling.

Sadly, the friend who is/was teaching me things is VERY busy, so lessons are few and far between. If you're serious about wanting to help, I might be interested. :) Let me know how you can help. I'll PM you about it later on when I'm less tired and foggy. (SO FOGGY!)

I'm completely serious. :) I can code with CSS and HTML and I've used Photoshop for about three years. I used to build websites for people but I don't have as much time anymore, but I would love to help you with yours. PM me with the details and we'll get started. :)

Currently i am enjoying spending time with someone i think i could have a future with but at the moment its at that first amazing fresh stage where you are first starting to learn everything about them. On the other side to that i am unemployed fer the summer holidays till i go back fer the second year of my fine art degree i should possibly look for something as my out goings exceed my ingoings. And still on the come down from glasto, but looking forward to the catch up with my best mate monday on our wine influenced picnic.

Good Times.

currently i am enjoying spending time with someone i think i could have a future with but at the moment its at that first amazing fresh stage where you are first starting to learn everything about them. On the other side to that i am unemployed fer the summer holidays till i go back fer the second year of my fine art degree i should possibly look for something as my out goings exceed my ingoings. And still on the come down from glasto, but looking forward to the catch up with my best mate monday on our wine influenced picnic.

Good times.

you're such a loser!

The love hexagon has narrowed instelf down to a love triangle thanks to various dumpings and relationship-startings. :( No less complicated, though. Especially when my rival is a friend of mine and I will freely admit I have begun to hate her for absolutely no good reason, except that's she's got legs that go on for f***ing miles and perfect skin and is really really talented and so nice and really chatty and funny and is now going out with the one I love. :sick::sick:

It takes guts to be gentle and kind...:rolleyes:

Hey, you asked what was going on in Morrissey fans' lives, you should have expected angst and tales of sort-of-unrequited love! :p :lbf:

Right now...the kids are beating the crap out of each other.:(AND FOR ONCE I'm gonna let them get on with it.:D

I'm trying to find an affordable but not shit appartment and it's difficult. I'm looking in a town that is close to my work, but far enough away from Philadelphia that I am not stricken with city wage taxes. For you locals, that means Conshohocken. I might have a lead on a place being remodeld right now, but it won't be done for 2 months, :(

My softball team has a big play off game tonight. Once this season is over I think I'm joining 2-3 more teams for the fall. :thumb:

Looking forward to a tip to DC to visit friends next weekend, a trip to the beach (Sea Isle) in August, and a camping trip in MD in August too. Enjoy the summer yall!

i shall be embarking on my second year in college just put down my deposit on a room in Dublin.I'm trying to learn how to drive and I have weekly thing on the radio in Ireland so I'm happy.looking for a cottage in achill for a holiday with my friends far too dear.

Working to pay off my overdraft and save some money for the postgraduate course I'm starting September. Got a house sorted for September onwards on Monday. Writing as much as possible (going to be involved in a magazine produced by my university's events/marketing department in the next few weeks) and attempting to make a start on learning shorthand.

Oh, and I graduate on Monday :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom