"What's it like, to put the the f***ing M in Manchester?"

Come on then, communicate with me on a much less angerfest level

I understand about heroin addicts, I see them every day in my line of work, and I had friends who died from their addiction so I really do know. I just don't enjoy glib comments on the subject, that's all

And what line of work may that be? If you don't mind me enquiring.

And what line of work may that be? If you don't mind me enquiring.

Counselling on a 121 basis, when all else fails. I am the humanist approach and the last line of relief. Obviously it is always up to the individual, but it usually works unless someone is totally intent on self-destruct, and yes, I am qualified to do that

I wish you'd read my post before replying - i said if they did a new album with new songs and "walk away" not "walk out"
anyway i think you overstate mikes input into the songwriting - and people probably did walk away from the wolverhampton gig saying its not the same without marr - (even the band themselves) that is possibly why it was the last show - which means you lose

finally you see the light - wow - now you must understand that joyce is a leech?
but what is this about Morrissey and marr being rewarded in other ways for there extra effort - how???- they got sued remember? surely you don't mean song wriitng royalties like its okay for them to be screwed over in the other aspects of the royalties because they get "extra" anyway - Morrissey and marr's input into EVERYTHING smith related was more than 25% - even the drumming - songwriting royalties are a completely seperate issue - and they are not even in despute - the songwriting royalties have always been divided up fairly - don't you agree?

they are not extra to make up for more effort - it is payment for writting the songs

this argument is stupid - yes physically but that has nothing to do with it - doesn't it make sense to you that the more you put in to something the more you should get out of something? - its only fair

my argument is clearly stronger than yours - after all it makes some sense - just ask yourself what is fair without relying on legal judgements and technicalities and you'll see that joyce has done a terrible terrible thing
and please read this post slowly before replying - lol

Apologies there was a few things I hadn't read properly - it was late, tired etc (but I was sober!)
I haven't seen the light at last.
Just say the appearance fee for Top of the Pops is £4000, do you think they should or should not get £1000 each? (or 25% of what is left after travel or other costs).

Jukebox Jury

Counselling on a 121 basis, when all else fails. I am the humanist approach and the last line of relief. Obviously it is always up to the individual, but it usually works unless someone is totally intent on self-destruct, and yes, I am qualified to do that

Holy f*** - if you were my last hope I'd probably top myself.
You come across as an ego maniac. Not to mention a bit of a knobhound. :thumb:

Where do you work and how much do you charge? ;)

Apologies there was a few things I hadn't read properly - it was late, tired etc (but I was sober!)
I haven't seen the light at last.
Just say the appearance fee for Top of the Pops is £4000, do you think they should or should not get £1000 each? (or 25% of what is left after travel or other costs).

Jukebox Jury

Morrissey and marr should get more of that money - if it wasn't for them joyce wouldn't be on TOTP at all - they would have picked the song designed the record sleeve and done all the promotion for that song and driven it into the charts - interviews on tv radio and the press - which inturn generated the oportunity for the TOTP appearance - non of which joyce contributed towards at all - and lets remember his 10% (for doing little) would have made him a multi millionaire

Holy f*** - if you were my last hope I'd probably top myself.
You come across as an ego maniac. Not to mention a bit of a knobhound. :thumb:

I second this emotion. I wouldn't like to receive counselling from an ego maniac as well as with a very short fuse. Chill out, son. :tantrum:

ummm, yeah i know.

people actually can function quite well on heroin though. its not always like what you see in the movies.

lol, I know nugz. I have first hand experience with it. Actually my personal encounter with Andy Rourke and heroin was documented on here, but I received a warning for it so I better put that incident to bed for good.

The stigma that is attached with heroin/opioid addiction is preposterous to say the least, as nearly all of my friends with similar addictions do indeed function very well with it. Luckily, most people on this forum are very empathetic, so I have no fears of receiving an 'angerfest' :)lbf:) of replies. :)

Morrissey and marr should get more of that money - if it wasn't for them joyce wouldn't be on TOTP at all - they would have picked the song designed the record sleeve and done all the promotion for that song and driven it into the charts - interviews on tv radio and the press - which inturn generated the oportunity for the TOTP appearance - non of which joyce contributed towards at all - and lets remember his 10% (for doing little) would have made him a multi millionaire
Ay, dios mio! At the time, if there wasn't Joyce and Rourke who whole heartedly supported Marr, there may have never been The Smiths. Think about it.

lol, I know nugz. I have first hand experience with it. Actually my personal encounter with Andy Rourke and heroin was documented on here, but I received a warning for it so I better put that incident to bed for good.

The stigma that is attached with heroin/opioid addiction is preposterous to say the least, as nearly all of my friends with similar addictions do indeed function very well with it. Luckily, most people on this forum are very empathetic, so I have no fears of receiving an 'angerfest' :)lbf:) of replies. :)

What is your line of work then?

it doesn't matter what other people do. the point is that you are a cold uncaring angry moron who should never be in any position to help those dealing with emotional problems.

it doesn't matter what other people do. the point is that you are a cold uncaring angry moron who should never be in any position to help those dealing with emotional problems.

You don't think so huh? The first step is to transpose your anger onto a neutral frequency, and you just did that, congratulations, it's a start

Back
Top Bottom