"What's it like, to put the the f***ing M in Manchester?"

heroin addicts get chicks.

Once again you demonstrate what a total thick skull you are. If you knew the actual worst of it you wouldn't be so mind bogglingly glib about such a total life changing subject. Your naivete on the subject is absolutely breathtaking in its stupidity

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again you demonstrate what a total thick scull you are. If you knew the actual worst of it you wouldn't be so mind bogglingly glib about such a total life changing subject. Your naivete on the subject is absolutely breathtaking in its stupidity

if i knew what? what heroin addiction was like? this probably belongs in that other thread, but i had two uncles who were heroin addicts and i even dated and lived with a heroin addict for TWO YEARS.

so shut the f*** up.

if i knew what? what heroin addiction was like? this probably belongs in that other thread, but i had two uncles who were heroin addicts and i even dated and lived with a heroin addict for TWO YEARS.

so shut the f*** up.

Come on then, communicate with me on a much less angerfest level

I understand about heroin addicts, I see them every day in my line of work, and I had friends who died from their addiction so I really do know. I just don't enjoy glib comments on the subject, that's all

Come on then, communicate with me on a much less angerfest level

I understand about heroin addicts, I see them every day in my line of work, and I had friends who died from their addiction so I really do know. I just don't enjoy glib comments on the subject, that's all

Id really prefer not to communicate with you, b/c as yesitis pointed out, you rarely if ever, make sense. "angerfest" isn't even a word, let alone an adjective. im not angry, I just don't like people assuming things they know nothing about.

and what i said wasnt glib. pretty sure its true. motley crew did indeed, get a lot of chicks.

Id really prefer not to communicate with you, b/c as yesitis pointed out, you rarely if ever, make sense. "angerfest" isn't even a word, let alone an adjective. im not angry, I just don't like people assuming things they know nothing about.

and what i said wasnt glib. pretty sure its true. motley crew did indeed, get a lot of chicks.

Have it your own way then you stupid brainless feck, but don't say I didn't try

As for your synopsis on the English language, you failed, you stupid fecking no-brainer-can't-communicate in any language whatsoever loser thick tw*t

Keith Richards too. And Mr Sidney Vicious:thumb:

Hi Nugz, how are you doing? Just thought i'd drop a friendly message to you:)

Jukebox Jury

I wouldn't bother if I were you, it doesn't understand English, and even if it did, it's brain is highly unlikely to be enabled to compute. You can lead a retard to typing but you cannot make it think

Well I saw The Smiths five times and for the first two of those gigs there were four band members on stage, so yes, he was 25% of the band. The next three times there was five on stage, so then he was 20%:thumb:
Jukebox Jury

yes - but as i said he was never 25% of what the smiths were - was he?

by that logic Morrissey just was 25% and marr also just 25% - hardly fair when you consider their input (and i am not talking about songwriting)

I don't think I have ever seen anyone say The Smiths would not have been the same without Mike. However, I and others have responded when anti Mike posters have said ''anyone could have drummed for The Smiths''.

Jukebox Jury

did you read my post - i agree with you - he was a good drummer - not the best ever but definately a good drummer - but any good drummer could have done his job without effecting what the smiths were - not anyone but any good drummer

for example if the smith reformed only without joyce - lets say they did a new album and toured - i doubt anyone would walk away from the gigs saying "its just not the same without that gormless looking fella in a vest on drums"

And did Mike earn the money? Two judges thought so.
Jukebox Jury

and..........? - they based their judgement on a 18 century law - it appears the original agreement between the group wasn't written down/kept

joyce is a greedy leech who saw a chance to screw the people who gave him the biggest break in his life - he is filth - if i saw him in the street i'd have to turn away any fan of the smiths should do the same - you jukebox somehow have become more of a fan of judge weaks - can't you make up your own mind?

Last edited:

As for your synopsis on the English language, you failed, you stupid fecking no-brainer-can't-communicate in any language whatsoever loser thick tw*t

:lbf::lbf::lbf:
your command of the Anglo-Saxon language is very impressive

Last edited:
I wouldn't bother if I were you, it doesn't understand English, and even if it did, it's brain is highly unlikely to be enabled to compute. You can lead a retard to typing but you cannot make it think

I have met Nugz and chatted here for a few years. I have no problem with her or her brain. She was pissed when we met, but not retarded.

Jukebox Jury

wow.
Keith Richards too. And Mr Sidney Vicious:thumb:

Hi Nugz, how are you doing? Just thought i'd drop a friendly message to you:)

Jukebox Jury

I have met Nugz and chatted here for a few years. I have no problem with her or her brain. She was pissed when we met, but not retarded.

Jukebox Jury

hey JJ! I'm good. how bout yourself? I'm about to go get "pissed" now. :thumb:

yes - but as i said he was never 25% of what the smiths were - was he?

by that logic Morrissey just was 25% and marr also just 25% - hardly fair when you consider their input (and i am not talking about songwriting)

did you read my post - i agree with you - he was a good drummer - not the best ever but definately a good drummer - but any good drummer could have done his job without effecting what the smiths were - not anyone but any good drummer

for example if the smith reformed only without joyce - lets say they did a new album and toured - i doubt anyone would walk away from the gigs saying "its just not the same without that gormless looking fella in a vest on drums"

and..........? - they based their judgement on a 18 century law - it appears the original agreement between the group wasn't written down/kept

joyce is a greedy leech who saw a chance to screw the people who gave him the biggest break in his life - he is filth - if i saw him in the street i'd push him over any fan of the smiths should do the same - you jukebox somehow have become more of a fan of judge weaks - can't you make up your own mind?

I didn't even know the name of the judge so can hardly be a fan (and there was two of them and dont know the other ones name either!:thumb:)

If The Smiths reformed and played without Mike, the drummer would be playing on the tunes that Mike (on the whole) created the drumming for..... therefore playing Mike's tunes, not tunes written for Mike that he played along on in the studio. Of course no one would walk out if it was a different drummer....but then no one walked out at Morrissey's first gig in Wolverhampton when Marr was absent either and the band (including evil Mike and Craig who also sued) played Smiths songs:thumb:

Of course M&M were ''more than'' 25% of the band...and were rewarded financially and deservedly so for their extra efforts. But four in 100 still = 25% - not financially in this case...but physically.
I also don't get why anti Mike fans have to make reference to his (supposed) looks all the time, are you insecure...does it make you feel like you ''are doing Morrissey proud'' because you call him names? If all you can do is throw insults, maybe it's because your arguement is weak?

Last edited:

Jukebox Jury

I did not mean or say that she was or was not of any predetermined state of inebriation, but if she comments on serious subjects then she has to understand that there are bound to be replies to her aggressively ill thought out replies. I tried to communicate on a more personalised level to let her know I understand the issues involved in the subject, but she came back at me like a hound from hell so what do I do under such patently obtuse and provocative levels of outwardly venomous liturgy prospectively unworthy of the self-said, other than answer like for like?

If The Smiths reformed and played without Mike, the drummer would be playing on the tunes that Mike (on the whole) created the drumming for..... therefore playing Mike's tunes, not tunes written for Mike that he played along on in the studio. Of course no one would walk out if it was a different drummer....but then no one walked out at Morrissey's first gig in Wolverhampton when Marr was absent either and the band (including evil Mike and Craig who also sued) played Smiths songs:thumb:
I wish you'd read my post before replying - i said if they did a new album with new songs and "walk away" not "walk out"
anyway i think you overstate mikes input into the songwriting - and people probably did walk away from the wolverhampton gig saying its not the same without marr - (even the band themselves) that is possibly why it was the last show - which means you lose

Of course M&M were ''more than'' 25% of the band.
finally you see the light - wow - now you must understand that joyce is a leech?
but what is this about Morrissey and marr being rewarded in other ways for there extra effort - how???- they got sued remember? surely you don't mean song wriitng royalties like its okay for them to be screwed over in the other aspects of the royalties because they get "extra" anyway - Morrissey and marr's input into EVERYTHING smith related was more than 25% - even the drumming - songwriting royalties are a completely seperate issue - and they are not even in despute - the songwriting royalties have always been divided up fairly - don't you agree?

they are not extra to make up for more effort - it is payment for writting the songs

But four in 100 still = 25% - not financially in this case...but physically.

this argument is stupid - yes physically but that has nothing to do with it - doesn't it make sense to you that the more you put in to something the more you should get out of something? - its only fair

I also don't get why anti Mike fans have to make reference to his (supposed) looks all the time, are you insecure...does it make you feel like you ''are doing Morrissey proud'' because you call him names? If all you can do is throw insults, maybe it's because your arguement is weak?

my argument is clearly stronger than yours - after all it makes some sense - just ask yourself what is fair without relying on legal judgements and technicalities and you'll see that joyce has done a terrible terrible thing
and please read this post slowly before replying - lol

Last edited:
All bands get "chicks" doesnt mean there going to be good looking, though if rourke was on drugs he would have been out of it most of the time so could have quite easily been sleeping with lady boys, and also means his memories are invalid because his brain would have been drug intoxicated which is why joyce second shadows him everywhere to help him remember things. just a thought might be wrong, if so i sincerely apoligise.
goodnight folks.

This is ridiculous... god, go to a town hall and sucker punch a politician! I'm sick of people hating Joyce, and Rourke too. Go throw away all your Smiths records then! They are awesome musicians, and part of one of the greatest bands ever.

Joyce was a great f***ing drummer. To think that Johnny would just tolerate a crappy drummer is beyond belief, not to mention John Porter.

Yup - and they are human beings with valid opinions ... they have a lot to say and are allowed to say it. I am always surprised by how valid their perception of The Smiths is - they're pretty much the best employed so get over it ... they're allowed. Speak out.

However, people make their own minds up and I'm a Morrissey fan.

Back
Top Bottom