What's next to morrissey

No1uno

Member of the Month™
Subscriber
In your iPhone or whatever your device is. What are the artists next to morrissey. Curious to what others have in the "M" category. Here is mine.

image.jpg

Oh yes, how could I have been so rude and not included the "S's".

image.jpg

well, I have not transferred my music from my old computer :o
but for "M" I have:

Momus
Morrissey
Mount Sims
&
Smashing Pumpkins
The Smiths
Soft Cell

Last edited:
Morissette, Alanis
Morrissey
My Bloody Valentine

Smashing Pumpkins
The Smiths
Soul Rebels Brass Band

Montrose - Morrissey - Mortis
The Smashing Pumpkins - The Smiths - Snoop Dogg

Morella's Forest
Morrissey
My Bloody Valentine

The Passions
The Smiths
The Sundays

Oh yeahhhhh :cool:

image.jpg

image.jpg

M (Pop Music)
The Mavericks
Morrissey

Saor Patrol
The Smiths
Social Distortion

Some absolute gems in these lists. I am going to look at some of those I don't know.

Robby, momus, that is the oddest but most perfect next to morrissey.
image.jpg
I cannot play momus around the house with the wife and kids present. That's danger music with its themes.

Some absolute gems in these lists. I am going to look at some of those I don't know.

Robby, momus, that is the oddest but most perfect next to morrissey.
View attachment 31810
I cannot play momus around the house with the wife and kids present. That's danger music with its themes.
thanks and yeah, I discovered Momus years ago in the chatroom here, when someone sent me a link to

this song :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Modest Mouse
Morrissey
New Order

Siouxsie & The Banshees
The Smiths
Smoking Popes

I have three laptops. My laptop which best represents my musical tastes is in my closet because it requires this to set it up and is too complicated:

54f2b2a1-7a1e-4951-af53-e39c205dbb94.jpg

My friend Nicole donated her old laptop to me when she saw my situation but it's also in the closet because she dumped water on the keyboard so a lot of keys don't work but it does have a current version of AI on it so I use it on occasion and rather enjoy her selection of music and added some of mine.

And the totally functional laptop I use every day is my friend Emily's that I bought but her musical tastes are not representative of mine, so to technically answer your question, it is:

The Monkee Show
Morrissey
My Tunes (kids songs)

Simon & Garfunkel
Smiths
Smokey Robinson

One of these days I will make my ultimate iTunes list and gather all my music in one place on one computer, it's spread out everywhere. Gypsy life from back when I housesat has made me disorganized.

Back
Top Bottom