whats your favourite way to listen to morrissey

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
i clock up a lot of milage walking with my ipod and my golden retriever carter (named after carter usm) listening to morrissey ,but my favourite way is to put "vauxhall and i "on the seperates and open a bottle of red wine - perfect!

jesus... is this really happening?

I like listening CD when I go to sleep.
Since last May after seeing his live, I play ROTT almost every night.

Last edited:
During sex.

That is also my favourite way to listen to country music, rap, death metal, elevator music, hymns, the partridge family and the theme song to the wiggles.

Oh no... no no. It totally puts me off and my bf can't abide Morrissey, one particular time I recall, Morrissey sang "I have lived in the arse of the world" and it put me into a fit of giggles, cause my bf went "what did he say?"
:D not very romantic, no.

on loud volume in my room while I paint. or on the ipod walking from work to the bus.

:D not very romantic, no.

on loud volume in my room while I paint. or on the ipod walking from work to the bus.

i agree with the original poster. ipod + red wine. although, i only had a tad left and i had to move to vodka. i prefer my mozzy on high volume with me singing along. ...with no one else to hear me of course!! :D

jesus... is this really happening?
...????Do you mean you'd rather not answer that question because it's a little too private isn't it dearest, our favourite time to listen to Morrissey? Having said that, we're all fans together arn't we, so I'm sure you won't mind...

We like to stop off at the flower shop on the way home and stock up on the glads, light a few candles, and then Mr hatfull will open the wine (or mix me a cheeky cocktail, with an umbrella) and then he'll dance around our flat with the cat while I watch fondly lying on our pink fluffy bean bags. I must say, when he begins to unbutton his shirt...*sighs* and then we'll have a bit of a guitar and sing along session (we're pretty good) before retiring to listen to some more in bed and have a bit of a cuddle (and maybe more, if he's lucky!)

Last edited:
...????Do you mean you'd rather not answer that question because it's a little too private isn't it dearest, our favourite time to listen to Morrissey?

well, i do value my privacy... you know that!

Vinyl für alle!

Totally different sound, more raw and connected. Some songs, such as You Have Killed Me, is much better at vinyl compared to CD.

If I should drink anything while listening it must be... whisky!

Don't worry darling, what happens in the bedroom stays between us. And in our "love seat..."

ipod 'cos I walk a lot. At the moment I'm putting in some extra training as I've a mini marathon to run soon.

Definitely with earphones as I’m attempting to go to sleep. Or sitting in the sun in the garden… or when I’m painting my giant picture of Venice that I like to pretend I’ll finish one day. Or walking into town, ignoring the world.. . ooh, and definitely on public transport so you don’t have to hear other people’s inane conversations… mm, I listen to my ipod far too much! Tis my life-support machine I think :)

Don't worry darling, what happens in the bedroom stays between us. And in our "love seat..."

well, c'mon... between you, me and Moz. our love wouldn't be the same without him. you do know that, don't you?!

'haha' you have made me laugh several times today, i find your scathing comments put a smile on my face.

tut tut, sir! you need to take your morrissey a bit more seriously. i think you really do! take a long, hard look at yourself!

well, c'mon... between you, me and Moz. our love wouldn't be the same without him. you do know that, don't you?!

tut tut, sir! you need to take your morrissey a bit more seriously. i think you really do! take a long, hard look at yourself!
Oh darling, you're so right, he makes our love so much more complete...I wish he'd come to the wedding...Still, at least we had our first dance to "There is a Light that Never Goes Out".

I'll share another of Mr and Mrs HIM-full's secrets: sometimes, we stand in our living room and recreate that first dance, just holding each other and swaying to the music...I do like to think we're romantic...

Oh darling, you're so right, he makes our love so much more complete...I wish he'd come to the wedding...Still, at least we had our first dance to "There is a Light that Never Goes Out".

I'll share another of Mr and Mrs HIM-full's secrets: sometimes, we stand in our living room and recreate that first dance, just holding each other and swaying to the music...I do like to think we're romantic...

it's a love triangle, but it works. there will always be room for three people in this marriage. always. and we'll stay true to him, just as he's always stayed true to us.

did i tell you, darling, i'm gonna stop using the sunbeds? apparently mozza is looking paler, again, these days. i hope that won't put you off?

Back
Top Bottom