When we'll hear the first taster from California Son?

Eldritch

Here's a thread to speculate when and how we'll hear the first song off California Son. And which song it will be. Less than seven weeks to go, so it must be soon, since Spent The Day In Bed was premiered about two months before LIHS.

I predict that Lady Willpower will be a single. Just a shot in the dark.
Think there'll be videos?

The march release was never confirmed... so we have to wait for some official news. I guess we get some in the next one or two weeks.

The march release was never confirmed... so we have to wait for some official news. I guess we get some in the next one or two weeks.

It wasn't? I took it as gospel, but that's my mistake then. Still, the album has been finished for a while now, so I'm sure we'll hear something soon.

I predict that Lady Willpower will be a single. Just a shot in the dark.
Think there'll be videos?
totally agree,def my favourite song on the album and I think M will do it justice.

It will be curious to see how this album is handled from a touring perspective. Is he really going to go out and do shows that are 30-50% cover songs? Will there even be a formal tour for it? Will whatever shows 2019 brings just feature 2-3 songs from California Son? We are in uncharted territory.

Last edited:
think there will definitely be shows,maybe not a tour.why make an album of your favourite songs then only sing them in the studio.

Maybe he could do a small tour with a different cover each night until he runs through the album. He just sorta did that with he other songs

Back
Top Bottom