Morrissey Central "WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES … DO YOU SEE?" (January 3, 2020)

I'm actually surprised that they haven't photoshopped product into these photographs:

Unknown-1_vje9qi.jpg

Norma Tanega, died December 29, 2019.

images-2_eppylf.jpg

Kenny Lynch, died December 18, 2019.

Morrissey Central January 3
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/251659-when-you-close-your-eyes

Last edited:
This is a music lovers dedication.
Ain't seen these deaths reported anywhere else.
Ya gotta be deep in the cut to know what's up.

I didn’t know kenny had passed, a real gentleman.... and I’d never heard of the lady at all. Just heard a couple of songs by her and I thought that they sounded very fresh and modern. You got me again moz, introducing another human to me that I’d never heard of and enlightening me once again...

Just goes to prove...

Everyone thinks they know Morrissey ....

but no one really does, especially here.

"Just to prove" what exactly? That we don't know Morrissey because he hasn't shoved his product into pictures of dead people like he usually does? Give a week or two. They've only recently died.

And yes, he may not be the one actually doing the photoshop shit, but he definitely ok's that crap.

Proof of what, that he’s not a racist. What’s he gonna do next, show off his Samuel L. Jackson Blu-ray collection.
Or post a video of Samuel L. Jackson in Django Unchained reacting incredulously to seeing a black man on a horse. Classic hilarious scene.

Proof of what, that he’s not a racist. What’s he gonna do next, show off his Samuel L. Jackson Blu-ray collection.

and if he posts a picture of Rip Torn, what then, another toxic white male homage?? You are a self-loathing hypocrite, get over it, you and others like you will never bring him down, cancel culture is so 2019.

image.jpg

This is a music lovers dedication.
Ain't seen these deaths reported anywhere else.
Ya gotta be deep in the cut to know what's up.

No surprise you ain’t seen them when your heads always in the sand is it?
Get a grip you fool. He’s not even been arsed to write them a celebrity death statement.
It’s yet more disastrous P R to say “Look! I’m not a nasty racist”.

We are only 3 days into 2020 and he and his Nephew have made a great start making sure it’s a complete 4ck up.
Absolute quality to watch it :popcorn: might even have to open my online confectionery store again to cash in on it all.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I hadn't heard of Norma Tanega. When I looked her up I found very little. Her death was virtually unreported! I only found one local article. Even when I googled " Norma Tanega dead" the first result was the song "you're dead". Crazy. Good song though.

@Erik
I see you liked my picture but I never received a notification. :cryingcat:
Noticed this with a like from @celibate as well.

I wonder how many replies or ratings I’m not being notified about? :dizzy:

"Just to prove" what exactly? That we don't know Morrissey because he hasn't shoved his product into pictures of dead people like he usually does? Give a week or two. They've only recently died.

And yes, he may not be the one actually doing the photoshop shit, but he definitely ok's that crap.

Give a week or two. They've only recently died.’

I’m replying to the post made today, tomorrow’s another story.

Chill man. Morrissey defied your expectations, when you thought he would zig, he instead .. zagged!

:p

I was replying to what I underlined.

You were wrong, nothing to do with ‘racism’.

If you only took the time to read my post....

hate in a hurry ?

:tiphat:

Maybe he should show pictures of all those that have died trying to escape tyranny and repression? Central Americans? Mexicans? Syrians? People from the continent of Africa? Where literally thousands upon thousands die a day. Literally.

Morrissey is a ridiculous fool. He needs to go back to moaning about northern England.

@Erik
I see you liked my picture but I never received a notification. :cryingcat:
Noticed this with a like from @celibate as well.

I wonder how many replies or ratings I’m not being notified about? :dizzy:
Can you go to 'your account' -> 'alert settings' and check everything is ticked that will help notify you of that type of post.
IIRC, I raised this with DT a long while back and the settings of others users may impact what does and doesn't appear in your own alerts section (ie the number will go up, but no notification to yourself).
The whys & wherefores of that are beyond me, but do check the alert settings.
Regards,
FWD.

I'm actually surprised that they haven't photoshopped product into these photographs:

View attachment 53929

View attachment 53930

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/251659-when-you-close-your-eyes

Kenny Lynch OBE was mentioned in the BBC Payola Scandal in the 70s for his involvement in prostitutes for chart positions. Well known BBC DJs were "rewarded" for fixing the charts. In one incident one DJ - Jimmy Saville was questioned in the death by suicide of a 15 year old Top of The Pops dancer Clair McAlpine, who had claimed she was abused by DJs, celebrities and other BBC executives. Kenny Lynch was involved in threatening witnesses and in participating in the Brothel. He later went on to get an OBE of course. The brothel owner went to jail, everyone else got knighted by "royalty", including Saville.

View attachment 53929

View attachment 53930

Norma Tanega was a Master of Fine Arts, folk singer and one time lover of Dusty S.pringfield.
"My Cat named Dog" was one of her first hits. Like all true artists she didn't care whether anyone liked her art but did it because she had to. R.I.P.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom