Where are you sitting looking at Morrissey-solo?

What do you think of the lamp? :p

5098053704_ba307c1c47_z.jpg

It's quite something. I think you've inspired me to go out and buy a lamp. I am lamp-lacking.

Oh, you guys are all so tidy! I'm impressed!
Well, here goes my messy situation:'

Photo1382.jpg

Photo1379.jpg

Oh, and here's the chair, with Black Teddy and Pope of Terror in it......

Photo1380.jpg

By the way, I share PC with my son, hence the stuff on the desk, plus PC is in the middle of my kitchen.....

At least you have a proper pc rather than those awful laptop things.

I am sitting in bed with my boyfriend, trying to go on TowersNerd, Moz solo forums, the Blackpool Pleasure Beach website and listen to Lovecats by The Cure at the same time. It is failing miserably.

Photo1382.jpg

Photo1379.jpg

Photo1380.jpg

By the way, I share PC with my son, hence the stuff on the desk, plus PC is in the middle of my kitchen.....

In a rolled up newspaper in the middle of the M25.....

Photo1382.jpg

Photo1379.jpg

Photo1380.jpg

Yay! :D So is it an Australian thing to have the electrical plugs way up on the wall, or is that because it's in your kitchen? :confused:

Last edited:
In my room, computer in front of me, tv to the right behind me.

It probably sounds as if I live with my parents when I say "my room" but that's the nanny-life; you have your own room and bathroom, get money every week, don't have to make your own dinner, never have to go shopping for food, take what you want out of the fridge.....it's a pretty nice life. :thumb: Although tomorrow I'm getting up at 6 am, that's not very nice.

Is that a chicken being butchered on TV in the second picture?

bearing witness to the spectrum.

this place is full of people who are experiencing the lower vibrations.

i send you all love n light. :thumb:

On my bed with the pillows propped up behind me, and the sound of my little sister playing mario on the wii in the background.

Is it terribly voyeuristic and creepy of me that I love seeing what people's houses look like? :o I fear so.

I am currently at the desk in my bedroom (I do have a laptop, but never use it when I'm at home as my desktop's wired up to the internet anyway). My room is actually more ambient and atmospheric than it looks in this picture- I don't have main lights on at the moment, just fairy lights, side lights and lamps, but the mode my camera was on when I took the picture just makes it look like my main lights are really, really crap. Also, before anyone comments, I know that the colour scheme looks strange with the red blinds. :p The old ones broke and I fancied the colour of these, and my walls have been like that since I was about ten- I was going to do a repaint this summer, but it would have taken ages to move all the stuff downstairs (attic room with a very narrow staircase), and I'm moving out in under a year anyway so I didn't really see much point. So, without further ado, I present... my desk! :D

dscf1328h.jpg

(Resized :))

Last edited:
Is it terribly voyeuristic and creepy of me that I love seeing what people's houses look like? :o I fear so.

I am currently at the desk in my bedroom (I do have a laptop, but never use it when I'm at home as my desktop's wired up to the internet anyway). My room is actually more ambient and atmospheric than it looks in this picture- I don't have main lights on at the moment, just fairy lights, side lights and lamps, but the mode my camera was on when I took the picture just makes it look like my main lights are really, really crap. Also, before anyone comments, I know that the colour scheme looks strange with the red blinds. :p The old ones broke and I fancied the colour of these, and my walls have been like that since I was about ten- I was going to do a repaint this summer, but it would have taken ages to move all the stuff downstairs (attic room with a very narrow staircase), and I'm moving out in under a year anyway so I didn't really see much point. So, without further ado, I present... my desk! :D

dscf1328.th.jpg
I don't think it's creepy. I like looking at pictures of other peoples houses too. I would post a picture of my room except I don't know where the camera is and am to lazy.

dscf1328.th.jpg

I LOVE watching how other people live.

I wish more people would post pics of where they are sitting. Especially the following: Kewpie, billy scissors (come on - for me darling!), DAVIE, billybu69 and anyone else who wants to post a pic really!

dscf1328.th.jpg

The pic is too tiny! Can't see. :(

I love looking at other people's houses. Sometimes on the "post a photo of yourself" I'm more interested in the bathroom they're mugging in than the actual mug. :blushing: I inspect all the details. I've given thought to Post a Photo of Your Bed Thread and Where Do You Pee! :p

I LOVE watching how other people live.

I wish more people would post pics of where they are sitting. Especially the following: Kewpie, billy scissors (come on - for me darling!), DAVIE, billybu69 and anyone else who wants to post a pic really!

There you go Jackie one monitor isn't enough. I usually have spotify or a media player open on the left hand side and surf with the bigger monitor, fish tank needs cleaning and the little white objects in front of tank are Barbies boots ( my 7 year old leaves bits of plastic rubbish everywhere).;)

There you go Jackie one monitor isn't enough. I usually have spotify or a media player open on the left hand side and surf with the bigger monitor, fish tank needs cleaning and the little white objects in front of tank are Barbies boots ( my 7 year old leaves bits of plastic rubbish everywhere).;)

Super clean, except for the fish tank. :p What's the little marble at the top of the keyboard? You already framed the reissue of Bona Drag? On top of it.

Tags
on the shitter
Back
Top Bottom