Where to buy this shirt?

Peeks

I've been trying to find this shirt since forever! Does anyone know where this shirt is from and where to buy it??

wil--large-msg-12535725047.jpg

any clues?:confused:

just keep an eye out on ebay. if i see it i will hit you up. its a good shirt

A friend just brought me that shirt from London. I think he stayed in Camden, but I don't know where he bought it. My shirt is a girly fit one, but it's the exact same design.

Thanks so much for the info guys!:) And a girly fit version?! Oh my, that sounds like the perfect shirt.

I've been looking on Ebay for shirts, they're kinda expensive or the shipping's really high, I need a Moz shirt to show my love :( Hopefully I'll spot this one on there soon!:o

Thanks so much for the info guys!:) And a girly fit version?! Oh my, that sounds like the perfect shirt.

I've been looking on Ebay for shirts, they're kinda expensive or the shipping's really high, I need a Moz shirt to show my love :( Hopefully I'll spot this one on there soon!:o

hey peeks. if this true and its in london then i might be able to pick one up for you. i might be going over on tour soon and then ill be down in FL not long after i get back to the states. if someone can get some solid info on the location of this shirt then ill try an pick 2 up (one for me if you dont mind me owning the same shirt as you).
hope you are well. wish we could have had another mozbday party down there. next time im down there maybe we can have a moz meet up!

I don't like unofficial marchandise in general, but I saw an ad banner last night which was exactly the same print of Tshirt and tank top on ebay.
You should check US ebay first.

I've been trying to find this shirt since forever! Does anyone know where this shirt is from and where to buy it??

wil--large-msg-12535725047.jpg

any clues?:confused:

Looks like one they were selling in the retro shops in Leeds last year.

Really shit quality and 15 quid.One wash and they're f****d

hey peeks. if this true and its in london then i might be able to pick one up for you. i might be going over on tour soon and then ill be down in FL not long after i get back to the states. if someone can get some solid info on the location of this shirt then ill try an pick 2 up (one for me if you dont mind me owning the same shirt as you).
hope you are well. wish we could have had another mozbday party down there. next time im down there maybe we can have a moz meet up!

That would be so awesome! Hopefully we find out exactly where it's from! So lucky being able to go to London, who are you going on tour with by the way?:)

Aw yeah, I was hoping for another bday party this year last years bday party was so much fun! I loved hanging out with fellow Moz lovers!! We should definitely have a moz meet up! :D

I asked the man tonight. He said that Camden Market is a warren of buildings. There are new buildings on one side, and older buildings on the other, centered around an old mews. He bought this shirt in the second story of one of these older buildings--not the mews, though. The vendor is a rather old man. My "friend" actually helped him get the shirt down from a high shelf, because he "didn't want the old guy to break himself."

So, look for an old man on the second floor, selling shirts from older bands. "You won't find any Amy Winehouse shirts with this guy." And thank God for that.

And maybe I've done something right if my ex-husband cares enough to bring me a Morrissey shirt from his trip to London with his girlfriend. My heart's all warm.

Back
Top Bottom