Where were you born?

A little known place on north west cumbrian coast called Whitehaven.
Though it was little known till Moz played there

Lots of my family's dead and in the cemetery in Whitehaven. Which I didn't even know until until I went to see Morrissey there....

Widnes Royal Infirmary, (though we lived in Warrington) when it was in Lancashire:guitar:

Apart from me being born there, Widnes' only other claim to fame is Paul Simon wrote 'Homeward Bound' at the train station.
Oh and the Stone Roses 'Spike Island' gig in 1990 was in the town (and my only other visit to the town since I was born!)

Jukebox Jury

Widnes Royal Infirmary, (though we lived in Warrington) when it was in Lancashire:guitar:

Apart from me being born there, Widnes' only other claim to fame is Paul Simon wrote 'Homeward Bound' at the train station.
Oh and the Stone Roses 'Spike Island' gig in 1990 was in the town (and my only other visit to the town since I was born!)

Jukebox Jury

'Mario' (otherwise known as Shawn whatsisface) from last years BB is from Widnes I think.
Jesus. I know way too much about Big Brother and it's contestants. *Hides*.
:lbf:

As for me, good old Naaarwich, England of course...oh what a fine city :rolleyes:.

For those with the Peel Sessions Complilation "Manchester, So Much to Answer For" there is a song on there called "I Love You Mr. Disposable Razors" by A Witness.

They have a verse in the song that goes...

A potato in a microchip world,
don’t whisper when we can’t be heard
Damn everyone and come on down
Relocate to Warrington New Town

Ok, back to something more random than A Witness lyrics...

I was ripped from my mothers womb, july 1968, at st marys maternity hospital,Kettering. Now a mental health facility!!! no comment!! xx

LB Bromley

I was born in Burmantofts, as Wiki says "Burmantofts is an area of 1960s high-rise housing blocks in inner-city east Leeds, West Yorkshire, England adjacent to the city centre".

It is a right dump but it is my place of birth so I guess I have to tolerate it.

Feel free to have a read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmantofts

Love PTxx.

and I grew up in a place called South Ruislip. Still miss the old place so much.

The first time I ever went to London, the first tube station that I exited into fresh air was South Ruislip. Well I was 15, what could I know?

I was born in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England at a hospital called Scarsdale.
I was gutted when they knocked it down even though it had been derelict for years, they didn't leave anywhere to put the blue plaque?

Born - El Paso, TX
Grew up, well still growing - Los Angeles

Back
Top Bottom