Where were you born?

1206999850.jpg

Around that place, in Lisbon!

Whiston Hospital, Merseyside, England, also born their were Steven Gerrard- Liverpool's Captain,
Stuart Maconie-DJ/TV/author persenter who interviewed Morrissey for the BBC concert,
Willy Russell- writer of Educating Rita, Shirley Valentine, and Blood Brothers.

There are quite a few bitter blues and Mel C (went to school with too) the Zutons lead singer and Hellboy Peter Briggs,

Born in Galway , Ireland.
Mum and dad were living there then!
Didn't grow up in Galway though, they whisked me off to Dublin at 6 weeks old.

Haha - deliberately ignoring mentioning that he wrote The Wrong Boy?

uh oh, I forgot, his first novel too. I haven't got round to reading it.

Alan Bleasdale went to a local Widnes school but I'm unsure if he was born in at Whiston Hospital too. Imagine those two, what a historical place it is.

uh oh, I forgot, his first novel too. I haven't got round to reading it.

Alan Bleasdale went to a local Widnes school but I'm unsure if he was born in at Whiston Hospital too. Imagine those two, what a historical place it is.

i was in widnes today:thumb:

i was in widnes today:thumb:

You where in good company, Steven Gerrard and his wife often eat at the Coterie pub. Joey Barton, Shaun Wright Philips (brother Bradley) and Jennifer Elliston all lived or still have a house here. oh and erm...........me

You where in good company, Steven Gerrard and his wife often eat at the Coterie pub. Joey Barton, Shaun Wright Philips (brother Bradley) and Jennifer Elliston all lived or still have a house here. oh and erm...........me

Barton is scum, sorry I know this has nothing to do with the thread but whenever I see his name, I think SCUM!

Love PTxx.

Barton is scum, sorry I know this has nothing to do with the thread but whenever I see his name, I think SCUM!

Love PTxx.

He's ok, maybe the demons are there but there's alot more to him then the hated aimed at him via the media. He moved to Widnes years ago and still has ties here. I'm happy for him to visit when he can. I hope he proves them wrong and stops letting them drag him down.

I can tell you alot worse about other footballers who are protected by the media (from now, it will come out)

He's ok, maybe the demons are there but there's alot more to him then the hated aimed at him via the media. He moved to Widnes years ago and still has ties here. I'm happy for him to visit when he can. I hope he proves them wrong and stops letting them drag him down.

I can tell you alot worse about other footballers who are protected by the media (from now, it will come out)

Ok? Really? His long list of violent acts seem to suggest otherwise, but I'm all ears.

Also, do tell about the 'other footballers' when you're so inclined. Especially if the stories involve gnarly felonies, copious drugs, she-males, hidden cameras and the like.

Back
Top Bottom